Alternative rock band Bastille have revealed the dates of their new tour.
Bastille, who are set to support Muse later in the year will be on the road in October and November with their ‘Bad Blood Returns’ tour. The tour will see the band perform at venues like the 02 Academy in Manchester and a headline date at the 02 Academy in London.
This will be the bands second tour with their album ‘Bad Blood’, after performing a number of sold out dates late last year.
The band will also be performing at a string of festival performances during summer, including an appearance at Reading / Leeds in August.
Arguably one of the biggest bands of 2013 so far, the band have already had great success with their single Pompeii, which has spent the past 9 weeks in the official UK Top 40. The re-release of the bands third single, Flaws was also a great commercial success and got them another place in the official UK Charts.
Their debut album ‘Bad Blood’ had equal success when it shot straight to the top of the charts when it was released in March.
Bastille will be releasing their new single Laura Palmer on June 3. The video is already available on the bands VEVO page.
Tickets for the ‘Bad Blood Returns’ tour will be available to buy on Friday May 3. The full tour dates are as follows:
- Mon October 7 2013 – Colston Hall, Bristol
- Tue October 8 2013 – Westlands, Yeovil
- Wed October 9 2013 – Guildhall, Portsmouth
- Thu October 10 2013 – UEA, Norwich
- Sat October 12 2013 – Corn Exchange, Cambridge
- Sun October 13 2013 – Great Hall, Cardiff
- Tue October 15 2013 – O2 Academy Brixton, London
- Thu October 17 2013 – O2 Academy Leicester, Leicester
- Mon October 21 2013 – O2 Academy Leeds, Leeds
- Tue October 22 2013 – Academy, Manchester
- Wed October 23 2013 – O2 Academy Sheffield, Sheffield
- Fri November 1 2013 – O2 Academy Newcastle, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Sat November 2 2013 – Rock City, Nottingham
- Sun November 3 2013 – O2 Academy Birmingham, Birmingham
- Mon November 4 2013 – Cliffs Pavillion, Southend