Thread: Snoop New Album Ego Tripping

UKMusic.com Silver Member

Snoop New Album Ego Tripping

Have any of you heard Snoops new album 'Ego Tripping' its out today. Have got it already, what do you think of it?

Its his 9th studio album so I'm kinder expecting alot, so far the reviews have been kind. But let me know what you make of it. I'm gonna buy it today and let you know what its saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyuk7
    Have any of you heard Snoops new album 'Ego Tripping' its out today. Have got it already, what do you think of it?

Its his 9th studio album so I'm kinder expecting alot, so far the reviews have been kind. But let me know what you make of it. I'm gonna buy it today and let you know what its saying.
    I got it and think that it's alright not too crazy about it but not terrible to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyuk7

Call me crazy but it seems to me that snoops newer stuff doesn't compare to his older music.

-Liz
    UMGD

Thread Information