The Cool Cuts is the UKs leading tastemaker dance chart compiled from reactions from tastemaker DJs and the Cool Cuts panel.The Cool Cuts is exclusively published in MUSIC WEEK, the UKs leading music industry trade publication. Hear the Coolcuts chart every Thursday 4-6pm GMT on Paul 'Radical' Ruiz - 'Anything Goes' radio show on MINISTRY OF SOUND RADIO across the globe on http://www.ministryofsound.com/radio

COOL CUTS CHART FOR MUSIC WEEK ISSUE 29/03/08
TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 6 WEARING MY ROLEX WILEY ASYLUM SAMPLING THE DSK CLUB SMASH 'WHAT WOULD WE DO'
2 4 CRAZY WORLD J MAJIK & WICKERMAN DATA HOT DRUM & BASS TRACK WITH KATHY BROWN ON VOCALS
3 2 PJANOO PRYDA PRYDA EPIC PIANO & STRINGS PRODUCTION FROM ERIC PRYDZ
4 8 PROPANE NIGHTMARES PENDULUM WARNERS FIRST SINGLE AHEAD OF THEIR NEW ALBUM
5 NEW WHO'S THAT GIRL ROBYN KONICHIWA WITH MIXES FROM SEAMUS HAJI AND REX THE DOG
6 9 DISCO SIRENS MIDFIELD GENERAL SKINT WITH MIXES FROM CHICKEN LIPS, DIM AND BOY 8-BIT
7 1 WORK IT OUT DJ DISCIPLE ft DAWN TALLMAN HOUSE-TRAINED BACK FOR 2008 WITH NEW MIXES AND A DEBUT RELEASE FOR HOUSETRAINED
8 NEW GET THIS FEELING FEDDE LE GRAND CR2 CATCHY ELECTRO GROOVE THAT'S PROBABLY COMING WITH A VOCAL SOON
9 NEW NOT OVER OAKENFOLD PERFECTO BIG TRANCE SONG WITH A FISTFUL OF REMIXES
10 12 MY JOY QUENTIN HARRIS DEFECTED WITH MIXES FROM M&S, HCCR AND YASS
11 NEW STEREOPHONIC KRIS MENACE & SPOOKY COMPUPHONIC KRIS MENACE REVISITS THE SPOOKY GUERILLA CLASSIC
12 16 SUMMER OF 98 SECRET HANDSHAKE WARNERS WITH MIXES FROM LOOPDIGGA, BLOODY BEETROOTS, CROOKERS AND RITON
13 NEW OYE COMO VA TITO PUENTE ft INDIA BIG IN IBIZA LATIN CLASSIC BACK WITH NEW MIXES FOR THE SUMMER & MIAMI
14 NEW I'M NOT GONNA TEACH YOUR BOYFRIEND BLACK KIDS AG THE TWELVES PROVIDE GREAT CLUB MIXES OF THIS SOON TO BE HUGE INDIE ROCK ANTHEM
15 11 FIRED UP DENIS THE MENACE & BIG WORLD 3 BEAT POWERFUL CLUB GROOVE WITH MIXES FROM ZOO BRAZIL AND CAHILL
16 NEW DAYLIGHT KELLY ROWLAND RCA WITH CLUB MIXES FROM JOEY NEGRO
17 19 PLANETARY BOOKASHADE GET PHYSICAL FIRST FRUITS FROM THE NEW ALBIM 'THE SUN & THE NEON LIGHT'
18 NEW FREEDOM TO LOVE LEXTER HIT! VERY INFECTIOUS CROSSOVER TUNE
19 NEW NEED YOU TONIGHT SW14 GUSTO WITH MIXES FROM MARK WILKINSON AND CARL RYDEN
20 NEW I WANT IT CHANELLE H EMINENCE WITH MIXES FROM CLUB JUNKIES & 7TH HEAVEN

COOL CUTS PANEL: Compiled by Club and Radio DJ feedback and data collected from the following stores, online sites and distributors: BM-Soho, Know How, Pure Groove, Trax (London), 23rd Precinct (Glasgow), 3 Beat / 3 Beat Digital (Liverpool), The Disc (Bradford), Crash (Leeds), Global Groove (Stoke), Catapult (Cardiff), Hard To Find (Birmingham), Plastic Music (Brighton), Power (Wigan), The Disc (Bradford) Kahua (Middlesborough) Bassdivision (Belfast) and XPRESSBEATS/CD POOL, BEATPORT, JUNO, UNIQUE