The Cool Cuts is the UKs leading tastemaker dance chart compiled from reactions from tastemaker DJs and the Cool Cuts panel. Hear the Coolcuts chart every Thursday 4-6pm GMT on Paul 'Radical' Ruiz - 'Anything Goes' radio show on MINISTRY OF SOUND RADIO across the globe on http://www.ministryofsound.com/radio

COOL CUTS CHART FOR MUSIC WEEK ISSUE 15/03/08

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 3 PJANOO PRYDA PRYDA EPIC PIANO & STRINGS PRODUCTION FROM ERIC PRYDZ
2 1 DISCO'S REVENGE 2008 GUSTO AATW BACK WITH A STORMING REMIX FROM FREEMASONS
3 6 SQUEEZE ME KRAAK & SMAAK JALAPENO FUNKY OLD SCHOOL TUNE WITH MIXES FROM THE TREVOR LOVEYS AND A.SKILLZ
4 NEW WORK IT OUT DJ DISCIPLE ft DAWN TALLMAN HOUSE-TRAINED BACK FOR 2008 WITH NEW MIXES AND A DEBUT RELEASE FOR HOUSETRAINED
5 NEW GOTTA LET GO A LEE ft AMANDA WILSON HIT RECORDS WITH MIXES FROM PAUL EMMANUEL, FISH & CHIPS AND CHRIST ORTEGA
6 NEW CRAZY WORLD J MAJIK & WICKERMAN DATA HOT DRUM & BASS TRACK WITH KATHY BROWN ON VOCALS
7 10 DADDY O WIDEBOYS ft SHAZNAY LEWIS AATW WITH MIXES FROM MICKY SLIM, SOUL SEEKERZ AND 187 LOCKDOWN
8 NEW ANOTHER CHANCE THE MAC PROJECT HED KANDI PRODIUCED BY STEVE MAC AND FEATURING THERESE ON VOCALS
9 11 DON'T HOLD BACK POTBELLEEZ FRENETIC HOT ELECTRO GROOVE WITH REMIX FROM OUT OF OFFICE
10 NEW THE STORM JERRY ROPERO ft COZI POSITIVA WITH MIXES FROM JOHN DAHLBACK AND IMPETTO
11 12 MAGIC HOT SNAX POSITIVA SAMPLING THE BIG 70'S WEST COAST ROCK HIT BY AMERICA
12 14 AMERICAN BOY ESTELLE ATLANTIC HOT CLUB MIXES FROM SOUL SEEKERZ AND TS7
13 7 REMIXED REVEREND & THE MAKERS WALL OF SOUND EP OF REMIXES FROM ADRIAN SHERWOOD, ELEKTRONS AND INFADELS
14 15 JUPITER CALLING THOMAS SCHWARTZ HYSTERICAL EGO ATMOSPHERIC AND INFECTIOUS HOUSE TUNE
15 17 MY JOY QUENTIN HARRIS DEFECTED WITH MIXES FROM HCCR AND YASS
16 8 I BELIEVE I BELIEVE ART & CRAFT VANADALISM UPDATE THE 90'S HAPPY CLAPPERS HIT
17 NEW STUCK ON REPEAT LITTLE BOOTS SIXSEVENINE INFECTIOUS ELECTRO GROOVE
18 NEW DELERIOUS DAVID GUETTA VIRGIN FEATURING TARA MCDONALD ON VOCALS
19 NEW LICKY LARRY TEE & PRINCESS SUPERSTAR iO WITH HOT REMIX FROM HERVE
20 NEW HIGH VOLTAGE JOEL HARRISON SOLA SCIENCE COOL HOUSE PRODUCTION WITH REMIXES FROM SHUR-I-KAN

COOL CUTS PANEL: Compiled by Club and Radio DJ feedback and data collected from the following stores, online sites and distributors: BM-Soho, Know How, Pure Groove, Trax (London), 23rd Precinct (Glasgow), 3 Beat / 3 Beat Digital (Liverpool), The Disc (Bradford), Crash (Leeds), Global Groove (Stoke), Catapult (Cardiff), Hard To Find (Birmingham), Plastic Music (Brighton), Power (Wigan), The Disc (Bradford) Kahua (Middlesborough) Bassdivision (Belfast) and XPRESSBEATS/CD POOL, BEATPORT, JUNO, UNIQUE