Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: new bands to recommend?

UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Why in the name of the Spanish group has a "Russian"? It's weird. We have not called the group "Brit yellow" or "Blue Netherlands."

I would recommend Pale fires. one of my favorite bands right now!

I would like to recommend The Talking Bugs

look on youtube for:

Like a Ship in The Sea - The Talking Bugs

The Lovers - The Talking Bugs (watch this video till the end...)

I truly recommend "The Junction", from Italy

Check out the new High Water Marks record (ex Apples in stereo, Secret Square, Oranger, Palermo, Elephant 6)
    thehighwatermarks.bandcamp.com
    The new album is available for download for free at the above link!!

go on 'Alleyway Dogs' soundcloud, you will enjoy it

Locust of the Dead Earth

w w w . f a c e b o o k . c o m / l o c u s t o f t h e d e a d e a r t h

Stupe-It

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

add me on twitter for bands! Twitter: Musicpunkrock

google the cocainers lets dance i want to be sure of what genre it is

I would suggest Never a Hero - Won't post a link gut if you throw their name into Google or Facebook, you will find them

5 Guys, playing rock, in masks and Straight Jackets - good times !

I would suggest North London band Now Loading... all four members have different tastes and influences and is blended into this hard rock band. From 70's hard rock to today's post-grunge genre, the band has the sound for all ages

check them out on facebook.com/nowloadingband

awesome

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

cool

[CENTER]Litesound is a Belarus-based rock boyband. Formed in 2002, it is composed of the two brothers Dmitry and Vladimir Karyakin, the Italian singer Jacopo Massa, the Russian guitarist Alex Kolchin and the Belarusian drummer Ignat Yakovich.

Their first album, Going to Hollywood, was released in 2010. In 2012 the band was chosen to represent Belarus in the Eurovision Song Contest, performing the song "We Are the Heroes".[2]

Starting from December 2011, Litesound took part in Eurofest 2012, the national selection for the Belarusian entry to the Eurovision Song Contest 2012. During the semi-final of the contest, held on 21 December 2011, Litesound performed the song "We Are the Heroes".Attachment 16144 After being admitted to the final, they decided not to change their entry. On 14 February 2012, Alyona Lanskaya was announced the winner of the Eurofest 2012, while Litesound came in second place.

However, on 21 February 2012, the Belarusian president conducted an investigation about an alleged fraud in the televote, which turned out to be true. As a result of the investigation, the original winner was disqualified on 22 February. Litesound were then internally chosen to replace Alyona Lanskaya to represent Belarus in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012. Their entry "We Are the Heroes" was later re-recorded in a new version, produced by Dimitris Kontopoulos.
    Band members

Current members:

- Dmitry Karyakin – vocals (2002–present)
    - Vladimir Karyakin – guitars (2002–present)
    - Jacopo Massa – vocals (2006–present)
    - Alex Kolchin – guitars
    - Ignat Yakovich – drums

Past members:

- Mario Gulinsky – bass guitar (2004–2006)
    - Sergey Grinko – drums (2004–2006)

I was at a gig recently in London and came across this new band called 'Paper Boats' - They were quite timid and shy but when they played they came out with this awesome 80's style pop music, really quite blown away by them, if you're into bands that sound like a contemporary late 1980's then you should definitely check them out! You can find them on soundcloud.com/paper-boats x

Check out The Moth Lantern.
    Have a single out called 'Comfort' There is a music video for this on youtube. Just search the moth lantern.
    Also check them out on facebook.
    Have an unusual unique sound. Well written songs with a main singer with an amazing vocal. I'd say it was indie rock. First single is more low key but have lots of more up tempo stuff too.

the up and coming UK music scene?

Hi! We are new to this forum, and want to know what you guys think of the up and coming music scene, and the underground scene? Any reccomendations?

Glad to be a part of the forum

(Nigiri Express - Futures EP) now released.

Debut EP now available on all your usual download sites. Check it out and let us know what you think. It's also available to listen to on youtube.

Regards

Rob (Nigiri Express)

Hey guys,

We're Ryker Sear. We have a FREE download available on our website and Facebook page.

Seeing as we can't post links yet our website is rykersear.com and Facebook is /rykersear . Google us if in doubt.

It'd be great if you guys could give us a listen and a 'like'. You can also hear some of our other songs on the pages as well.

Thanks all!

Shaka Ponk and Skip The Use

I'd recommend a few bands from Birmingham as there's a real strong scene that's emerging and being recognized over here. Check out Troumaca, Peace, Swim Deep, The Carpels, Tempting Rosie, JAWS and if you like my band, Not By Design. You won't be disappointed, and I'm pretty sure you'll love some of the bands above!

Thread Information