Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dedicated to Lady Sovereign

Agreed matey, agreed

UKMusic.com Bronze Member

lady sovereign site

check out the link.

and if anyone has any leads to lady sovereign, will you please pass it on? thanks!

www.helpmegetrandomwithladysovereign.com

lady sovereign rocks shes the best female mc

UKMusic.com Gold Member
    ^^nope..baby blue by miles

nah lady sov

If we talking US Femcees too, then it's gotta be Rah Digga or Charli Baltimore

UKMusic.com Silver Member
    How can anyone say Lady Sovereign’s good, LOL. She’s sh!t and if you do like her then you need to take your life, now, since you obviously don’t know nothing about uk music to even begin saying any of her sh!t’s nice.

UKMusic.com Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -Price-
    How can anyone say Lady Sovereign’s good, LOL. She’s sh!t and if you do like her then you need to take your life, now, since you obviously don’t know nothing about uk music to even begin saying any of her sh!t’s nice.
    ^ Agreed

America F*ck Ya!

Your opinions are al respectable.. But the fact is, No matter what American Rap pwns UK Grime/Rap anyday... Peace B*tches!

personally american rap/grime etc. r all gud in their own unique identity an creativity accordin to who itz style iz tryna appeal to...u cnt relli draw comparrisson between grime n american rap as ther 2 different genrez an both unique in their own style,perspectiv an upbringin .... personalli uk grime/american rap etc r equalli gud in ther own expressiv artz
    Last edited by lady_lyrical_00; 10-09-2006 at 12:35 AM.

Lady Sovereign's music is good but so is other music. All the foolz who complain and say she sucks well take a good look at where your at and now SHUT UP. She ain't grime or hip hop she's doing what she likes so please think before you talk.

UKMusic.com Gold Member
    big words for Price.......considering he bites in 90% of his battles

yeah i'm a nobody in the music industry but still sovereign is swag, no hate involved.

She got lucky thats about it. We shall see what becomes of her in the future. I for one still dig her music whether she's falls or rises in music. Thats what dedication is.

sdfu Sy.

skill doesn't determine completley how well you do in the music indusutry . consider this would she be as succesful if she was ugly/black/common NO! she's the oposite she attractive ( to some), white and unique a good product , thats all she is all the record companies see when they look at her is $$$ lyrical skill acounts for about 15%

[lady sov is sh!tttttttttttt! she chats bare sh!t, addidas hoddy// what the fuk is all dat a bout.

UKMusic.com Gold Member
    i been on plenty of sites that say u and that other $$$ are biters........sir wateve his face is

Your sh!t, period. & yea, I’ve bit before but dont anymore, and aint done for over a year. So wdf are you typing about, get your sh!t straight before you come at me with sh!t you dont even know about.

UKMusic.com Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -Price-
    Your sh!t, period. & yea, I’ve bit before but dont anymore, and aint done for over a year. So wdf are you typing about, get your sh!t straight before you come at me with sh!t you dont even know about.
    I want your avatar, ill battle you for it...

Thread Information