Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: UK Rap VS. USA Rap

  1. #1
    UKMusic.com Silver Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    247

    UK Rap VS. USA Rap

    im from the usa. anyone wanna battle me from the uk? next person who replies goes first. lol. much luck, mutha facklez!

  2. #2
    wherre u from

  3. #3

    uk mc murks u shank usa rapperz lol jokaz?

    ok im gonna drop 14 deep bars ov my lyricz on u,
    ready,,,
    i make sense to make pence n pounds,
    my flow wantz to make the peepz go bounce,
    i make beatz to hit streetz real soon,
    i make beatz to make ur eyez cant count,look
    i make beatz to make people ere dat,
    im advancin u shall now fear dat,
    ma crew takes ova elderz cant bare dat,
    we reach top quick like a scared cat,
    move 4ward n tear trax,betta prepare dat,
    wanna make tips n money so were da beerz at,
    see me wiv da blitz,glitz u wanna share dat doe',u knw gal come near dat,
    family 1st im not a thief not grabbin ur purse,
    i make peas' ligit like a top nurse,
    dnt talk bout gatz anymore neva ere dat in a verse look!

  4. #4
    u make uk emcee's look bad. really bad.

  5. #5
    id murk u $$$$$ boi?

  6. #6
    BIG UP THE UK MAN DEM,?BRAAPP

    Yo,ul Get A Blow To Ur Body N A Swing 2 Ur Chin?
    Im A Badboy Ur A Bit Of A Ding?
    U Cant Test Me Boi,so Why Dnt U Try,
    Da Only Ting Ud Getz A Raw Black Eye?
    Boy Id Cut Out Ur Face Wiv A Stencil,
    Tantrumz Gonna Take Out Ur Eye Wid A Very Sharp Pencil?
    Wherez Ur American Styled Rhymes?
    While Im Out Committin Ma Bad Boy Crimes?
    Im Like Scratchy D N Roachee Boy All Rolled Into 1,
    While U Come Out Wi Big Wordz Tryin To Act Dun,
    Im The Dun,ur Just A Bum?
    I Spit Hot Lyrickz Dat Burn U Like Sun?

    Ur Rhymes Are Wack,so Stop Actin Like 2pac,
    Ur A Fat Boy Not Slim N Im Gonna Bruise Ur Chin ?

    End Ov Il Battle Ya Any Time,get Me,u Spit Sum Bars $$$got,stop Runnin Ur Gumz?joka
    Last edited by FloTantrum; 22-11-2005 at 07:06 PM.

  7. #7
    i wud reply, AND murk you but it would seriously be wasting my time.

  8. #8
    Yeah Woteva,iv Seen Ur Lyricz N U Chat Bare So Hush Ur Gumz?ye

  9. #9
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5
    UK all the Way baby

    Recycle Day, Try-to-Stay, Smile and put the Knife Away
    Tell kids that Real-Life from Here is still a Real-Life-Away
    Defensless- I can sell you Dope without the Wisdom...
    that... dope soaked in Petrolium is hard on the System
    Part of the Problem or the Fix isn't Fixed-
    You maybe stoned, but am sure You're still allergic to Sticks
    Verging on Submerging your lips, Hold your Face-Deep
    Your 7th Daze in a week for not Waiting-to-Speak
    Plagurism is Cheap, so take it to the next site
    Break-Light. Domi's flow is still too good to Rate, Right?
    This Website is SubUrban-Collision, Surgeons-Decision
    Like Cutting your Submissions up with German-Precision.
    Arresting Suggestion- revving up on Cannibis-Resin
    who's smarter than UK is not a valid Question... End of Session.

  10. #10
    UKMusic.com Gold Member Halo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Domi
    UK all the Way baby

    Recycle Day, Try-to-Stay, Smile and put the Knife Away
    Tell kids that Real-Life from Here is still a Real-Life-Away
    Defensless- I can sell you Dope without the Wisdom...
    that... dope soaked in Petrolium is hard on the System
    Part of the Problem or the Fix isn't Fixed-
    You maybe stoned, but am sure You're still allergic to Sticks
    Verging on Submerging your lips, Hold your Face-Deep
    Your 7th Daze in a week for not Waiting-to-Speak
    Plagurism is Cheap, so take it to the next site
    Break-Light. Domi's flow is still too good to Rate, Right?
    This Website is SubUrban-Collision, Surgeons-Decision
    Like Cutting your Submissions up with German-Precision.
    Arresting Suggestion- revving up on Cannibis-Resin
    who's smarter than UK is not a valid Question... End of Session.
    Nice lines.

  11. #11
    Yeah Domi that was dope son..

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TrulyMe88
    im from the usa. anyone wanna battle me from the uk? next person who replies goes first. lol. much luck, mutha facklez!
    Ok then...

    IdE'll Have You |Bleeding In Hearses And Casket Bought,| Hand Me My Ass? Thanks, Because While |Reading Your Verses I Laughed It Off|..

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by FloTantrum
    Yeah Woteva,iv Seen Ur Lyricz N U Chat Bare So Hush Ur Gumz?ye
    ur a joka.

  14. #14
    Yo,ul Get A Blow To Ur Body N A Swing 2 Ur Chin?
    Im A Badboy Ur A Bit Of A Ding?

    LOL an i chat $$$$ yeah

  15. #15
    UKMusic.com Gold Member Halo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by IdE-iLL
    Ok then...

    IdE'll Have You |Bleeding In Hearses And Casket Bought,| Hand Me My Ass? Thanks, Because While |Reading Your Verses I Laughed It Off|..
    Good Ol' Ide-Ill

  16. #16
    UKMusic.com Gold Member Halo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,047
    Goverment Taxing me Per line they're considered extra Violent//
    My array Of deadly $$$$ leave whole crews In Silence//
    Im too deadly Just to write lyrics I need a license//

  17. #17
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5
    ideill, write properly - its horrible 2 read

  18. #18
    tell him blud

    normally he drops a explanation for his lyrics aswell

  19. #19
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6
    ok this is the first time i've written these sort of lyrics and i've never been in a battle before so dont be too harsh lol

    here to bring the uk girl dem through/
    no need to lie so im gonna be true/
    i'll tell you straight ima make no effort to slew/
    im from da UK,i'll leave you knowin how we doooo....

    on a hype attackin U.S cats with facts that are mismatched/
    strap myself with grenades and A.K's and tear up your home patch/
    your bredrins limbs flying about,man i sure hope you can catch/
    trust me, visit the u.k and you'll go home with limbs detached...

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Random_Wun
    ok this is the first time i've written these sort of lyrics and i've never been in a battle before so dont be too harsh lol

    here to bring the uk girl dem through/
    no need to lie so im gonna be true/
    i'll tell you straight ima make no effort to slew/
    im from da UK,i'll leave you knowin how we doooo....

    on a hype attackin U.S cats with facts that are mismatched/
    strap myself with grenades and A.K's and tear up your home patch/
    your bredrins limbs flying about,man i sure hope you can catch/
    trust me, visit the u.k and you'll go home with limbs detached...
    Well......very good

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. UK Grime V US Rap
    By DiabloRedStar in forum Urban Music
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 09:26 AM
  2. UK Rap Vids
    By DiabloRedStar in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 19-01-2013, 04:28 PM
  3. Hmm American Rap Better Than Uk Garage?
    By Ridgmont4 in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 29-11-2012, 11:20 AM
  4. Can Grime/UKHH Take Over UK, like HH in USA?
    By tackman in forum Urban Music
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 10:50 PM
  5. MajorFm.com Schedule Update
    By Majorfm.com in forum Urban Music
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 03:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •