Page 139 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 2907

Thread: Mc Battle Thread.

  1. #2761
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    27
    Yo its WAVEY CRACKED aka i surf dat Blue wave aka am chillin at ur mommaz house aka its mak wid da cheese
    now am gonna drop some wassiest bars

    YO

    roll up da weed cuz am high, u go for da 32 to platinum. well i go for dat 35
    black bally rollin up wid a dirty nine , dese f*kin rapperz talkin sh!t with there dirty lies
    AN i make more remixes dan a Dee jay (DJ) rollin up wid a bently jus blazin down da threeway
    i come wiv some dirty skills den u come clean like a snitch tellin $$$$ to da fedz den we spray
    yeah am feelin wavey see a hot gyal lookin 18 an shes already on havin babes
    an i roll wiv da 35 bully papa gave me da magnum just in case wen i came to skool i wouldnt encoouter any bullies
    i only used da magnum fo robberies , born near da poverty but wen i came to skool i was makin more billz den a niqqa gettin
    dough of da lottery,

    CHECK

    ---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

    Yo its WAVEY CRACKED aka i surf dat Blue wave aka am chillin at ur mommaz house aka its mak wid da cheese
    now am gonna drop some wassiest bars

    YO

    roll up da weed cuz am high, u go for da 32 to platinum. well i go for dat 35
    black bally rollin up wid a dirty nine , dese f*kin rapperz talkin sh!t with there dirty lies
    AN i make more remixes dan a Dee jay (DJ) rollin up wid a bently jus blazin down da threeway
    i come wiv some dirty skills den u come clean like a snitch tellin $$$$ to da fedz den we spray
    yeah am feelin wavey see a hot gyal lookin 18 an shes already on havin babes
    an i roll wiv da 35 bully papa gave me da magnum just in case wen i came to skool i wouldnt encoouter any bullies
    i only used da magnum fo robberies , born near da poverty but wen i came to skool i was makin more billz den a niqqa gettin
    dough of da lottery,

    CHECK

  2. #2762
    ok....@baby kay

    yo how mah life gonna get taken,if i already got yours in mah palm/
    you bettah shut ur mouth....
    or ill give u the shaken of ur life, like a morning alarm/
    no $$$$$$ dnt tell me to calm,
    am about to knock her sh!t and leave her body dumped in a farm/
    where she can make frenz wit chikens,nd have eggs growing out her arm/
    put me in mah place...suk a d!k,you f-uk-en $$$$$,why go around chatten sh!t/
    am weak...are u smooking w33d, or jus eaten seeds/

    thts all i gottah say ur donee pffft

  3. #2763
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    26
    N104life-

    Your lyrics right there dont mean nuffin,
    I dont play poker but ino your bluffin,
    Il munch you up anyday like a chocolate muffin,
    You get so nervous you'll be chuffin.

    Morning alarms dont leave me shakin,
    So i guess its your own time you'll be wastin,
    D!ck head its your face il be breakin,
    Keep on goin its your life il be takin.

  4. #2764
    to ruthless....

    yo who iz this fresh guy wit his taliban scarf called ruthless/
    ur nt good at spitting rhymes nd punchlines,cuz ur useless/
    STEPPING TO me........r u fcken stupid/
    u tink u tuff,straight rhymes will hav u abiding to mah rules like a student/
    have u crying to your mum like a $$$$$$, cah i shook u off like a mutant/

    half of dah sh#!t u say in ur rhymes, r lies.... so no one iz believing/
    am heatened these straight rhymes,will have u weakned/
    slapped up nd wrapped up,left on the pavement bleeding/
    hearts beatinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg/
    like chicken..wit the BULLETS U WILL get SEASONED/
    left on the floor ripped up nd tied raw,left overs will get EATENED/
    pegionz will get feeded, like a full inbox... uR LIFE will get DELETED!!!!

    DO USS AL A FAVOUR DNT SEND BACK LOL

  5. #2765
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by N104life View Post
    to ruthless....

    yo who iz this fresh guy wit his taliban scarf called ruthless/
    ur nt good at spitting rhymes nd punchlines,cuz ur useless/
    STEPPING TO me........r u fcken stupid/
    u tink u tuff,straight rhymes will hav u abiding to mah rules like a student/
    have u crying to your mum like a $$$$$$, cah i shook u off like a mutant/

    half of dah sh#!t u say in ur rhymes, r lies.... so no one iz believing/
    am heatened these straight rhymes,will have u weakned/
    slapped up nd wrapped up,left on the pavement bleeding/
    hearts beatinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg/
    like chicken..wit the BULLETS U WILL get SEASONED/
    left on the floor ripped up nd tied raw,left overs will get EATENED/
    pegionz will get feeded, like a full inbox... uR LIFE will get DELETED!!!!

    DO USS AL A FAVOUR DNT SEND BACK LOL
    KMT d!cked guy..

    My bars are hot like a vindaloo
    bruv your bars are swag and make me spew
    punch you up standard you look black and blue
    don't care who you roll with I'll take out your crew

    why you chatting sh!t I talk fake
    I'ma take your life like the icing off a cake
    your not an MC your into pop like drake
    and always onto the feds you filthy snake

    your an illiterate fool that can't spell for sh!t
    You say my bars are fake bruv your a hypocrite
    your a boy in comparison still on your mums t!t
    you should quit while I'm ahead you clearly cant spit

    Stepping to you is the best thing I could do
    cause your a mess bruv your so easy to slew
    you know my bars are sick like they have flu
    and I'm not gassin when I say I'll come through

    when you get some decent bars let me know
    I know you envy me cause I rake in more dough
    your sister's my slut so I'll start calling her hoe
    cause you know it's a quick f*ck then I go

    for f*ck sake if you send bruv make it good
    your another MC wannabe that just sits in the hood
    acting badman for stealing a womans purse
    but when I catch you badman you'll be riding a hurse.

  6. #2766
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    26
    im in this for life/i peep an watch all tha stragglers/
    piss off an die/short range little hagglers/
    beggin for quarters/suckin dyck for uh dime/
    tha only cheeze yall git is on ya macaroni/stop wastin life's time/
    if you really wanna battle please put cash on tha line/
    an dont talk dat gun shyt ta me cuz you aint tuff in ya rhymes/
    i manipulate tha minuscule/massacre ya masses/
    put my foot where ya face is/this male stamps out'cha wack assez/
    six feet beneath 2 feet ya destruction is eminent/
    phuk_ewe_up real easy got these fassies soundin effeminate/



    ---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

    before you even breathe in my direction/
    your little soft puscee rhymes gave me uh literal erection/
    my fake gangster alert went off/radar pointed me in ya direction/
    who's ruthless?/you mean toothless wit tha scarf an vaginal infection?/
    listen smirkalot dont say shyt when grown folks is talkin!/
    you gangsta?!/i'll break both ya legs now you crip walk all tha time when ya walkin!/
    give ya mom back her table cloth an keep ya head outta men's laps/
    you m-t-v fake thug got me laffin at'cha furry lil hat/
    if you gotta krew bring em on an letz romp uh bit/
    all both uh ya sisters will git beat tha phuk up/ an stomped an shyt/
    you want lyrics?/ i git indignant wit mine/
    disrespectin ya monkey azz like muslims bein force fed swine/
    im uh force of 1 like obi wan kenobi/
    you're an air-head phaggit/thaz why you always givin blow "b"

  7. #2767
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    27
    u aint stackin on doe il get u laid by a greez talkin emacular hoe/
    he aint real he far from dope give u a puff of ma blunt but i but ur asss gonna choke/
    u dnt now dat i got 44 bently all stacked up cuz am distributing dem coke/
    try talk up to my cuzzie n104life den me an him beat yo ass to a pulp/

    my bars will make u comit suicide if its not dat il make sewer dive/
    dont u now da gucci and da loui's mine/
    i bet u broke an u cant even afford suicide's/

    my barz are in miami chillin it up/
    if it turns fist to fist den am hittin u up/
    star 9 mac 10 an ur face am rippin up /
    on a gas talk il let da mizzie boss /

    spittin on you're chick /
    am takin da mick/
    if its a stomping out ting dan i punch an kick/
    bars are sik/
    am spittin da most greeziest sh!t/

    look i saw u talkin to da police, gettin ur jake on /
    if u show of ur chain den im probably gon take one/
    ur breath smells like sh!t wen u spit, ur breath took away my bars now am strugglin to make one/
    il take away yo frends nw ur lonely like akon/

  8. #2768
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    26
    Face ta face homey we can knuckle it up/
    bet'cha last dam dolla that i'm phukkin you up/
    left hook to ya ribz got'chu wheezin like an ol' geezer?
    Ya mom's still uh tramp/saggy tits/tha toothless teaser/
    give her uh bottle uh brew & anywhere she'll closely follow/
    tha best part of you ran down her leg & the other part she laughed and swallowed/

  9. #2769
    wassup mah n!g blastheme cheeeas



    At ruthless

    u aint nuttin u jus on internet tranna bang nd tlk black psshhh.let me show u how to do it possayy

    listen ruthless tranna step up to me,na he aint serious/
    face dah fact n!g-gah ,u know ill have u bleeding like a period/
    bringing mumz up(na) i dnt tink its erelevant/
    ma fist will have him, bleeding out his trunk like a elephant/
    why u stepping foe??? p-r-i-ck i aint fronting/
    ill make a $$$$$$(ruthless) sit back wit mah front ting/
    ave him jumping/but bullets na i aint missing,/
    twitching,$$$$$$in now he's on the floor humping/
    wht u tink am shook of you bhee u mus be barney/
    shook of u??what u drinking......? jamacain rum or barley/
    real talks....i aint even jokin (doggy) dawggy,
    ill strangle u and have u choking on a smar-tee/
    kidnapp u nd throw u in mah boot,
    am a pirate but dnt get it wrong i aint somali/
    whats wit tha picture n!ggah,u look like an ugly guy/
    talken your hardest on internet,but in real ur a wet soggey guy/
    sogggey balls...........................
    na ur balls aint even dropped yet/ ( no homo)
    i bet ur mum has pubes,nd her hair hasent even stopped yet

  10. #2770
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by N104life View Post
    wassup mah n!g blastheme cheeeas



    At ruthless

    u aint nuttin u jus on internet tranna bang nd tlk black psshhh.let me show u how to do it possayy

    listen ruthless tranna step up to me,na he aint serious/
    face dah fact n!g-gah ,u know ill have u bleeding like a period/
    bringing mumz up(na) i dnt tink its erelevant/
    ma fist will have him, bleeding out his trunk like a elephant/
    why u stepping foe??? p-r-i-ck i aint fronting/
    ill make a $$$$$$(ruthless) sit back wit mah front ting/
    ave him jumping/but bullets na i aint missing,/
    twitching,$$$$$$in now he's on the floor humping/
    wht u tink am shook of you bhee u mus be barney/
    shook of u??what u drinking......? jamacain rum or barley/
    real talks....i aint even jokin (doggy) dawggy,
    ill strangle u and have u choking on a smar-tee/
    kidnapp u nd throw u in mah boot,
    am a pirate but dnt get it wrong i aint somali/
    whats wit tha picture n!ggah,u look like an ugly guy/
    talken your hardest on internet,but in real ur a wet soggey guy/
    sogggey balls...........................
    na ur balls aint even dropped yet/ ( no homo)
    i bet ur mum has pubes,nd her hair hasent even stopped yet
    None of this fake talk you'd get clapped in your own ends so alow trying to say man is an internet warrior similar to yourself.

    look bruv why you talkin like a yank
    when you read my bars it makes your mind go blank
    think you should stop and stick to having a wank
    set foot in my ends meet my friend called shank

    on the note of mums yours is cheap rate
    and my bars are heavy like they got extra weight
    something like a train carrying a big freight
    and lets face it fam your gay and I'm straight

    whats this chat about my balls aint dropped
    you must be a homo need your balls straight chopped
    when see a girl you straight up flopped
    as for pubes mine are just straight cropped

    but why does that interest you unless your gay
    I can bar your fat keyboard ass every day
    why act like you bad when you name is faye
    when I leave your mum she begs me to stay

    don't come to me with all these crap bars
    cause I'm the one storing lyrical pars
    spittin hard bars from the morning to the night
    clearly your not a match so they stop the fight

    time to go hard like I did on your sister
    yeah thats right you should know that I biffed her
    it was on your bed and I won't miss her

    like you didn't miss those stains on your sheet
    ever try beef it's my tool you will meet
    and alow the keyboard hype you are not 1337 (leet)

    DURKHEAD.

  11. #2771
    Oh, fresh blood? Wa gwan N10, schooling the young bucks?

    Ok who do I wanna battle...

    .
    .
    .
    Hmm Baby Kayy, only battled one female so far so if ur about, send for me or just say hi and I'll write first. Don't wanna write if your not using the forum anymore.

    Until then however, I want Ruthless cos he just looks moist.

    @RealRuthless:

    This moist yute knows skanks and not shanks /
    Saw Kidulthood and now thinks he part of the ranks //
    You ain't earned stripes, don't have a body on your name /
    You ain't seen life, don't know the definition of pain //

    Your bars are losing to gravity, still stuck on the floor /
    You've hit rock bottom but aiming for the Earth's Core //
    Lied twice in your name, your not real or ruthless /
    Fake b.itch, couldn't beat me toothless //

    Or without arms, or with half a brain /
    Or if I was dead, OD'd on Caine //
    If you were necrophiliac you couldn't f.uck with my body /
    My whole being is 'Guano Apes', 'You can't stop me' /

    I'm a Boss see, your still trying ta get a name /
    I already seen that, done that and claimed fame //
    So know you can't f.uck with me, like I'm a strict Nun /
    This could have all been a blank post I would have still won //

  12. #2772
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Oh, fresh blood? Wa gwan N10, schooling the young bucks?

    Ok who do I wanna battle...

    .
    .
    .
    Hmm Baby Kayy, only battled one female so far so if ur about, send for me or just say hi and I'll write first. Don't wanna write if your not using the forum anymore.

    Until then however, I want Ruthless cos he just looks moist.

    @RealRuthless:

    This moist yute knows skanks and not shanks /
    Saw Kidulthood and now thinks he part of the ranks //
    You ain't earned stripes, don't have a body on your name /
    You ain't seen life, don't know the definition of pain //

    Your bars are losing to gravity, still stuck on the floor /
    You've hit rock bottom but aiming for the Earth's Core //
    Lied twice in your name, your not real or ruthless /
    Fake b.itch, couldn't beat me toothless //

    Or without arms, or with half a brain /
    Or if I was dead, OD'd on Caine //
    If you were necrophiliac you couldn't f.uck with my body /
    My whole being is 'Guano Apes', 'You can't stop me' /

    I'm a Boss see, your still trying ta get a name /
    I already seen that, done that and claimed fame //
    So know you can't f.uck with me, like I'm a strict Nun /
    This could have all been a blank post I would have still won //
    Yo bane don't act like your hard
    I don't wanna send but it's time you get scarred
    can't have you sending thinkin you parred
    I laughed that off now for you to get barred

    bane I got the scene on lock
    carryin a tool and I named him glock
    if I see you, your in for a shock
    no doubt catch you riding a c0ck

    one man army I don't need to be backed
    when it comes your bars I think you slacked
    got the tool at the ready your face will get hacked
    just like the mafia bane will get whacked


    lemmie break it down so it's clear
    your a pu55yole can't handle your beer
    weigh you in now I'm the one you fear
    I'm above par your no-where near

    I seen what your rockin it's kinda where
    when it comes to it im your worst nightmare
    lead you to a trap similar to a snare
    please don't gas to me you'll get air

    my bars are heavy thats why they're on the floor
    judging by your garms I can tell that your poor
    looking at your mum I can tell she's a whore
    if you want a real clash I'll come to your door

  13. #2773
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    26
    @ bane

    Hi ;] lool

  14. #2774
    habbohacked.webs.com

    ---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

    wdf...som bulls-h-i-t out ere..1st of all i aint gottah sister u dumbp-r-i-c-k @ruthless look ill have a wank,but ill have it when ur mumz wanking me
    /
    tools??more like a plank,so wht u gonna do,stone me or strt planking me/ planking me!!!/
    ill stamp you ghee/taliban!!,put u at tha back of mah van,dats the iraqi team/

    dnt try act hard to me,ill feed you to my dog like ur som kinda salame meat/
    step back possey,bones nd skulls will get braken,ill teach you the harmoney/
    fck u blod ur life will get taken,

    thats all i had to do ur out

  15. #2775
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by N104life View Post
    habbohacked.webs.com

    ---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

    wdf...som bulls-h-i-t out ere..1st of all i aint gottah sister u dumbp-r-i-c-k @ruthless look ill have a wank,but ill have it when ur mumz wanking me
    /
    tools??more like a plank,so wht u gonna do,stone me or strt planking me/ planking me!!!/
    ill stamp you ghee/taliban!!,put u at tha back of mah van,dats the iraqi team/

    dnt try act hard to me,ill feed you to my dog like ur som kinda salame meat/
    step back possey,bones nd skulls will get braken,ill teach you the harmoney/
    fck u blod ur life will get taken,

    thats all i had to do ur out
    I have nothing to reply to that you know yourself none of it made sense and was sh!t.. I've parred you with every reply if you aint got a decent send back then tbh don't try mate.

  16. #2776
    @RealRuthless:


    @Baby Kayy:

    Im a leader, I'm where the book opens and closes /
    A shepherd among men, suttin like Moses //
    Cos Imma part tides (Apartheid) like South Africa /
    Move Baby Kayy off the forums like a human trafficker //

    Or I can change up and become your babysitter /
    And you can be Alison, call me Gary Glitter //
    Cos after you're ''beat', you'll be trying ta earn paper /
    Cos everyone'll be saying "Bane, you r.aped her" //


    P.S Yes Ruthless I didn't write anything cos a blank post is more than enough for what you wrote.

  17. #2777
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    @RealRuthless:


    @Baby Kayy:

    Im a leader, I'm where the book opens and closes /
    A shepherd among men, suttin like Moses //
    Cos Imma part tides (Apartheid) like South Africa /
    Move Baby Kayy off the forums like a human trafficker //

    Or I can change up and become your babysitter /
    And you can be Alison, call me Gary Glitter //
    Cos after you're ''beat', you'll be trying ta earn paper /
    Cos everyone'll be saying "Bane, you r.aped her" //


    P.S Yes Ruthless I didn't write anything cos a blank post is more than enough for what you wrote.
    To much of a fassy to send back ok fair play mate and moses wasn't a shepherd LOOOOL

  18. #2778
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRuthless View Post
    To much of a fassy to send back ok fair play mate and moses wasn't a shepherd LOOOOL
    Lol are you being serious? Really? I thought you was at least somewhat intelligent but you've proved me completely wrong. Sigh...

    Firstly, Moses was a shepherd, he became one when he saved some shepherdesses and is when his son was born. It's what happened to him right after he escaped the Pharaoh's palace. Also while he was a shepherd is when he ran into the burning bush which is probably where you know the story from. Research before you respond.

    Secondly, even tho he was a shepherd when I said it I didn't mean it in that sense. I said "A shepherd among men", what does a shepherd do? Lead his herd, so a shepherd among men would lead them alie?

    Ok now onto why I didn't think your response warranted a reply. Cos I was gonna reply to your bars even tho I was only gonna write like four lines or so but was gonna at least give you a response but you came on some mad hype with N10 talkin bout you dont need to reply and thats how I felt about yours. So you got a blank post.

    Know why I felt like that? Cos the only bar in your entire page of s.hit that was somewhat decent was "my bars are heavy thats why they're on the floor" which is quite good cos it turned my initial insult into a compliment, other than that, everything else you said was just weak bullsh.it. I mean, your talking about garms and you've never seen me before, how does that even make sense. Would be cool if I had a pic up but other than that garms are such a shallow topic to insult a person on. Step your game up.

    On top of all that, I'm cool with the mum insults, if they were actually inventive. Like really...."looking at your mum I can tell she's a whore" that's the best you could come up with? My mums a whore? Out of all the insults in the world that's as far as that pile of uselessness you call a brain could come up with? Disappointing to say the least. I called you moist and insulted you in my first post hoping it would make you come hard but instead you done the opposite.

    Ah well, I apologise for overestimating you.

  19. #2779
    UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    26
    this kat got it all phukked up but he bout ta git stuck/
    easy ta tell he's an azzwhole cuz all his lines shytty like butt/
    he write that tuff tuff talk but cant back it up/
    he's uh lightweight/glass chin/his silliness got me crackin up/
    he's PUS-SEE its easy ta tell/
    he's pickin on females/Plus u can peep his Smell/
    his lips crusty from dried up kum/
    he aint spittin/he's blowin bubbles/literal lyrical Bum/
    i endorse niceness/he portrays the fakest factors/
    he's about as real as Real World wit dem lil blonde haired actors/
    he's as gangsta as howard duck/this coward sucks/
    his mom calls me supa man cuz i gave her uh high powered phuk/
    took my time an rocked her spine til it disconnected her mind/
    now she walks around advocatin me wearin na Phuk You Up sign/
    you're retarded like radio but need ta mime up n say nuttin/
    face ta face id give you uh buck fitty like uh d-j nah play kuttin/
    call all ya troops homo im here for tha war thing/
    all that boss chat you lippin got me sleepin til im snor-ing/
    you gotta gun bytch-pleeze-go-git-it/
    i'll stick dat in ya azz pull tha trig an watch every slug git Shytted/


    Quote Originally Posted by RealRuthless View Post
    Yo bane don't act like your hard
    I don't wanna send but it's time you get scarred
    can't have you sending thinkin you parred
    I laughed that off now for you to get barred

    bane I got the scene on lock
    carryin a tool and I named him glock
    if I see you, your in for a shock
    no doubt catch you riding a c0ck

    one man army I don't need to be backed
    when it comes your bars I think you slacked
    got the tool at the ready your face will get hacked
    just like the mafia bane will get whacked


    lemmie break it down so it's clear
    your a pu55yole can't handle your beer
    weigh you in now I'm the one you fear
    I'm above par your no-where near

    I seen what your rockin it's kinda where
    when it comes to it im your worst nightmare
    lead you to a trap similar to a snare
    please don't gas to me you'll get air

    my bars are heavy thats why they're on the floor
    judging by your garms I can tell that your poor
    looking at your mum I can tell she's a whore
    if you want a real clash I'll come to your door

  20. #2780
    wat dah fck dis u ute tinks hes hard i dnt go hard on you,u lil fake boy ur nothing to me ill merk you,dnt talk like your black bhee, i bet ur som lil 6 yrs old on dis site tlken tuff....my bars dnt make sense????SUK UR MUD-D-AH!!

    LOOOL HAAA,yo check out this funny n!ggah he's a jokah/
    his tranna push his chest up,talkin tuff,like hes sum oldahh/
    i aint fronting,man will have u jumping,on tables like its pokahh/
    nd wen i say pokah i dnt mean GAGAS poker face/
    am talkin real arrd barz,tht ill be holding like a folder aye/
    ill have sh-!!t comen outtah ur nose,nd i aint joken mate/
    naaa..now cnt breath,why??cuz i smooked him RUTHLESS like hay-e/
    i had him flying to the corner,near tha BRIXTON ES-TATE/
    talking of brixton...i had ruthless slumped nd dumped near da west gate/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. BATTLE 4 DA NAME: KRYSIZ MC vs MC KRISIS
    By KRYSIZ MC in forum Open Mic
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 27-12-2009, 09:09 PM
  2. mc guide
    By Iceman in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 06:14 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-02-2004, 01:35 PM
  4. MC Battle tonight - Wannabee rappers where r u
    By Heartless Nigga in forum Urban Music
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 04:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •