Thread: BUZZ CHART 23.01.2002

BUZZ CHART 23.01.2002

Here's this weeks chart orry for the delay, my email has been down. Thanks for all your emails demanding the chart, nice to know peeps are looking out for it.

THE UK GARAGE BUZZ CHART/

1: (NE) Jameson feat Slaughter John, Moss and Pickens 'Battle Of The MC's' Middlerow
    Outstanding, the next part of the Battle of MC's series, and easily the best, Jameson justs keep on getting better.

2: (NE) MJ Cole feat Courtney Melody + Rodney P 'Ruff Like Me' Public Demand
    MJ Cole has stated he will be taking part of his sound in a different direction this year, this is a landmark of his new style, Ruff.

3: (DN2) The Heartless Crew 'Super Glue' East West
    HLC finally release some long awaited material, this is already huge due to the size of their fanbase they have built up touring.

4: (NE) Bump and Flex feat MC Harvey 'Promises' Acetate
    Signed up for big money, and now featuring So Solid's Harvey, massive vocal based track, bonafide anthem.

5: (UP2) Exmen 'Far East / Duppy' - Manchu Records
    Hot new futuristic beats & Eastern sounds from Exmen (aka Wookie), flipside includes the excellent Duppy.

6: (NE) Exmen feat Elrae 'Runaway' Acetate
    Catchy vocals from Elrae laced over some mature beats from Exmen, great song.

7: (DN5) Tubby T 'Tales Of The Hood/Bling Bling' Social Cirles
    Produced by Sticky (Booo), this is causing a huge stir with all the key A&R men. Will be huge huge huge.

8: (DN4) MJ Cole 'Nextisms' Talking Loud Acetate
    Absolutely phat new MJ Cole track, on a darker tip. Taken from the forthcoming film Long Time Dead!

9: (DN3) Lady Stush 'Dollar Sign' - Social Circles
    Also produced by Sticky (Booo), Stush is the freshest young female MC on the scene and unquestionable the best MC to challenge Dynamite's Crown.

10: (DN7) Ladies First feat Maxwell D 'I Can't Wait' Polydor
    Pay As You Go's front man Maxwell D features on this new Ladies First track, Platinum 45 remix is pure street madness.

ukmusic.com 2002
    The UK Garage Buzz chart is compiled from Doug Cooper @ ukmusic.com Plc (doug@ukmusic.com), and represents the 10 hottest tracks forthcoming in the UK Garage scene.
    The UKG Buzz Chart is posted on www.ukmusic.com every Wednesday.
    If you do not wish to receive this chart please reply. If you have been forwarded this chart and you wish to be on this list, contact doug@ukmusic.com

UKMusic.com Platinum Member

Re: BUZZ CHART 23.01.2002

1: (NE) Jameson feat Slaughter John, Moss and Pickens 'Battle Of The MC's' Middlerow
    Outstanding, the next part of the Battle of MC's series, and easily the best, Jameson justs keep on getting better.

Havent heard it yet but it sounds promising - if it is as good as the Dynamite / Bias / Sweetie Irie one then that all jiggy

2: (NE) MJ Cole feat Courtney Melody + Rodney P 'Ruff Like Me' Public Demand
    MJ Cole has stated he will be taking part of his sound in a different direction this year, this is a landmark of his new style, Ruff.

Load of $$$$ - sorry i don't usually say this bout MJ's stuff but this is poor and well overated (LOL @ him taking it to a new direction aka basically move on to the overated jump up tracks that r in the scene now - don't mind a few of them he's dun of late tho' saying that)

3: (DN2) The Heartless Crew 'Super Glue' East West
    HLC finally release some long awaited material, this is already huge due to the size of their fanbase they have built up touring.

Another track that is pissing me off nuff - well poor and well hyped - but then again i'm not really a fan of MC tracks and cru's too tuff !!

4: (NE) Bump and Flex feat MC Harvey 'Promises' Acetate
    Signed up for big money, and now featuring So Solid's Harvey, massive vocal based track, bonafide anthem.

Heavy track - bout tyme this finally comes out, hope Grant and Kate (i thinks that the name of his partner in B+F) have a big hit with this

5: (UP2) Exmen 'Far East / Duppy' - Manchu Records
    Hot new futuristic beats & Eastern sounds from Exmen (aka Wookie), flipside includes the excellent Duppy.

Good stuff from the Wookster again - taking it to new hights (Duppy is one of the only jump up tracks that i play !!)

6: (NE) Exmen feat Elrae 'Runaway' Acetate
    Catchy vocals from Elrae laced over some mature beats from Exmen, great song.

Haven't heard it yet so can't say

7: (DN5) Tubby T 'Tales Of The Hood/Bling Bling' Social Cirles
    Produced by Sticky (Booo), this is causing a huge stir with all the key A&R men. Will be huge huge huge.

Didn't like this @ first but afta a few listens it has grown on me nuff and is well catchy - don't see all the big fuss bout it tho'

8: (DN4) MJ Cole 'Nextisms' Talking Loud Acetate
    Absolutely phat new MJ Cole track, on a darker tip. Taken from the forthcoming film Long Time Dead!

Haven't heard it yet so again can't say !!

9: (DN3) Lady Stush 'Dollar Sign' - Social Circles
    Also produced by Sticky (Booo), Stush is the freshest young female MC on the scene and unquestionable the best MC to challenge Dynamite's Crown.

Heavy track - i know i said that i didn't like it @ 1st but minds can change u know - should b huge !!

10: (DN7) Ladies First feat Maxwell D 'I Can't Wait' Polydor
    Pay As You Go's front man Maxwell D features on this new Ladies First track, Platinum 45 remix is pure street madness.

That RMX is well poor and shouldn't of even made it off the pressing plant .
    All bout the EL-Tuff 4/4 RMX (sounds like Tuff Jam all over again )

Just my views tho'

Thread Information