East London Grime rapper, J Spades is coming to the Derby Roundhouse on Saturday, 28th September

J Spades, who has just released his third album “More Money More Pagans 2” will be joined by special guests Joe Black & Margs

J Spades has recently completed a tour with N-Dubz star, Dappy as well as a hectic summer festival line-up. His special one-off concert at the Roundhouse in Derby is his first concert in the East Midlands. “I’m really excited about bringing my show to the East Midlands. I have a lot of fans here so it’s important to reward their loyalty. With Joe Black & Margs, we will put on the best show we possibly can and show what Grime is all about.”
“J Spades has been bubbling under on the UK rap scene and now he is ready to go global. The roof of the Roundhouse will be blown off and all the fans will witness a fantastic show.” Explains Cass Smith, Elite UK Promotions CEO.

J Spades, Joe Black & Margs will be supported by Kenny Con of TCT and live DJ sets from DJ Glamour and DJ Smooth

The rap concert is being held at Derby’s Roundhouse on Saturday 28th September

• VIP tickets – £50. Includes “front row” priority viewing, pre-concert reception with the chance to meet J Spades, Joe Black & Margs before they perform
  • General admission is only £30

Purchase your tickets via Ticket master - 0844 844 0444 (booking fee applies)

More information or to purchase tickets online via eliteukpromotions.com