Thread: Noisia & Foreign Beggars present I Am Legion - London

Noisia & Foreign Beggars present I Am Legion - London

Noisia & Foreign Beggars are proud to present I Am Legion.
    Thurday 26th September
    7pm to 11pm
    Electric Brixton, SW2 1RJ

Noisia & Foreign Beggars Live

This long awaited collaborative entity achieved sentience with 2009's sleeper rap smash 'Contact' and its otherworldly cousins 'Shellshock' and 'Soul Purge', all releases on the two groups' respective albums of that same period.

The result of five years of inter-dispersed recording sessions, their self titled debut establishes the group's own manifesto of electronic rap music across a brilliant spectrum of tempos and forward leaning styles. 'I Am Legion' nods to rap's erstwhile forays into electronica, absorbing elements of its present as it lays out a reassuringly disturbed vision of what is to come.

Released on Noisia's Division Recordings, FB's own new label Par Excellence, and OWSLA in the United States, this album breaks ground as an example of inventive independent music at its best. A full collaboration from its execution in the studio to its forthcoming release, 'I Am Legion's two lead singles will manifest with a short film written and co-directed by the group and Thijs Gloger due for release this summer.

Advanced Tickets: £15 to £17.50 + bf
    London Warehouse Events
    Last edited by Zoelee; 19-06-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Noisia & Foreign Beggars present 'Make Those Move', the debut single from their long awaited collaboration project, I Am Legion - out on July 15th!
    https://soundcloud.com/noisia/i-am-l...ake-those-move

Performing Live in London on 26th September at Electric Brixton

#‎IAMLegion‬ - The Journey so far
    Read the preview here & listen to the debut single.
    I AM Legion: The Journey so far | London Warehouse Events

I AM LEGION‬ support artists - Just announced...

Joining Noisia and Foreign Beggars will be Brainfeeder's Samiyam and Foreign Beggar's DJ, Nonames

£15 tickets getting close to selling outÖ Will you be among the first see to Noisia and Foreign Beggars perform live?

London Warehouse Events | London Warehouse Events

The first ever UK performance of I Am Legion with Noisia and Foreign Beggars draws ever closer...

Here is a sneaky video of their debut at Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas :

Keep your eyes peeled for the exclusive album mini mix we will be featuring soon.

£15 tickets are close to selling out - Standard tickets are £17.50

Noisia and Foreign Beggars present... The official video for ‪#‎IAmLegion‬ - 'Choosing For You'. Directed by TONY TRUAND.

The single is out today!
    Check out the premiere on Rolling Stone
    I Am Legion Bounce to a Dark Beat in 'Choosing for You' - Premiere - Video | Rolling Stone

Get in on the live action - Noisia & Foreign Beggars are proud to present I Am Legion - 26th September at Electric Brixton.

I Am Legion
    [Noisia x Foreign Beggars] Album Preview

Made up of the incisive award-winning production skills of Noisia and the skilful swagger of UK rap crew Foreign Beggars, I Am Legionís much anticipated self-titled, 16 track, debut album will be unleashed on September 2nd through Division Recordings / Par Excellence (OWSLA in the US).

https://soundcloud.com/iamlegionmusi...-album-preview

26.09.2013 - Live at Electric Brixton, London, UK

Listen to 'Loose on the Leaves' One of Noisia's favourite moments on the I Am Legion album... Expect hip hop and not a drop

The I Am Legion tour bus has been booked - make sure you've got tickets to the London date by booking here:
    London Warehouse Events | House, Techno, Dubstep and Drum & Bass events in London

Thread Information