Thread: Good bye my Friends and good bye my haters

UKMusic.com Silver Member NaStY's Avatar

Good bye my Friends and good bye my haters

well as alot of you know i have been looking for a New home for along time. As of tonight i would of Fully moved into my new home and its not Internet Ready and i cant see in my Head why i would really want the internet so for alot of people you will never hear from me again ... yes yes i know a dream come true LOL

To the People who loved me:
    Pish nobody loved me lol ok ok for the people who are confused enough to loved me i say good luck with your life i hope all goes well and all your dreams come true ... dont get addicted to the internet its a terriable addiction. Get good jobs earn good money have a Nice car Find true love etc etc Dont let people stand in your way

To the People who hated me:
    Well you already know i hate you too but still your small time pre-school Dribbles did entertain the Nasty for awhile and i know you wont miss me but yet LOL i always dream't of you falling out a 10 story window and laughed LOL i hope you have the worst of luck and those who you have tormented will get the mental ability to torment you 10x worse lol

To ukmusic.com:
    LOL i know you hated me following me around all the time chasing me up making sure i was a good little nasty well its back to chasing sinista perhaps he would of learned a few new tricks from the old nasty and he keep you busy

To Sinista:
    Well you where like a Brother i sought to through off a Bridge in your little gangster wanna be "$$$$$" "gay references" way you where the greatest entertainment of this site i always waited for your uneducated try to correct my spelling but always look like a fool collecting enemies type ways to enter my posts ... Your Hate was what made me Chuckle well heres your site back again ... gosh i will miss you calling me a $$$$$ all the time LOL maybe you will leave me with 1 last insulting message inwhich i can remember how much a fool you are with LOL
    I know your the happiest to see me leave lol

To Alex T:
    I know your Just jumping for joy right now LOL ... just remember deep down inside whether you lie to people or twist there ideals so they meet with yours your going to run into someone smarter then you and i know they will ruin your life plans ... my suggest is not to step on too many peoples toes its starting to catch up to you as i see the progress of developing hate form in my inbox.
    i do wish you well with stay-locked as i never had any problems with your site Just you lol but i thought for once in a blue moon i will be nice to you since i wont see your reply and i will pretend even tho you think doing 14 year olds anally isnt $$$$ ... i just want to tell you i think the current law you can jhave anal sex until 18 or 21 so just be careful as one day you might find its someones sister and they might not take it well

To GT:
    i always thought of you as a $$$got really i mean i know you like to pretend to be peoples friends as i use my gyals MSN and you have told me alot about how badly you are willing to back stab Alex T afraid to say things to his just incase he wont be happy ... your life is pathetic and your a pretender even if its getting you somewhere in $$$$$$$$$$ i think its pathetic really i hope all those you back stabbed which are Alex T, Sam Kirwin, Lady Gemz, Kirna, lauryn, lucie, logan, brooke, side show just to name a few ... you told me from day 1 you dont like the net although your first on SL and usually last Off face it

Laters People

Peace - ONE

UKMusic.com Platinum Member
    Why do they get special speeches? Wheres mine?

UKMusic.com Silver Member NaStY's Avatar
    Aww your lovely Lady Redz

dont you worry

unfortunally i have to go and i am going to shut down my internet for the last time so sorry i didn't get to see your lots posts

Later on

Peace

UKMusic.com Platinum Member
    Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

UKMusic.com Silver Member
    good bye

UKMusic.com Platinum Member SUPERSTAR SINISTA's Avatar
    SINISTAH ALWAYS PREVAILS IN TIMES OF CONFLICT AN WAR

Interesting post!

UKMusic.com Silver Member anonymous's Avatar
    LOL
    lol
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL
    lol
    LOL
    lol
    the deranged LOL kid is leaving us.

ooooh francis swift flashback

laters Timothy xx

UKMusic.com Silver Member
    OH GOOD thats made my day...

UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Yes ...

Stand back... Look at me , Sinista,Alex and Tim.

We know who the basket case is.

Statements,like so dont do anyone favours.

Thing is Tim, one day without a shadow you will bump into one of us. Thats all i'm saying.

Also I dont hate on you. Dont flatter yourself man. I pity bods like you.

Done.
    Last edited by One; 11-05-2003 at 12:00 PM.

and u couldnt say that under ur real name?

i apologise i didnt realise u werent able to post under ur other name. ok??? sorrry

Thread Information