Thread: UK Rap Vids

UKMusic.com Platinum Member DiabloRedStar's Avatar

UK Rap Vids

i just gotta do this about the UK rap vids out there, more of the starters ones ( you'd kno if u watch Channel U ).

They are all like bollywood movies, they all got the same plot! Which is - hire a limo, Get some girls, go to a crappy club, then dance about with henassy bottles with cider in. And to top it all off, have a total $$$$ty sound quality cuz they spent to much on the things in the video that you can barley understand the song and see whats goin on in the vid cuz they bought a 20 quid digi cam from argos.

lol i even saw a better one by dis 12 year old! ( ashman ) although he was doing it in his school uniform! the vid and sound quality was good, didnt waste the budget on all the clubs cuz he aint old enough. Although he was hangin about with about 17 year olds rappin bout shooting people and sex, what is the world comming too!

UKMusic.com Silver Member misslae's Avatar
    Your right their so immensly embarassing. They should give up. It ain't ever gonna happen. I saw one called South West..like you don't know about South West? Know what? They show us their counsil flats next 2 their 20-30K rides? << simply.

Channel U does some good tho! It's light heart entertainment atleast! Some decent people started there, but they always held respectful and tasteful sounds, lyrics, beats and even platforms where they showcased it... not cheap knock-offs.

UKMusic.com Silver Member digitz's Avatar
    i carn't even get channel u.........isn't that a shame............ ....eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........... .................................................. .............

ner!!!!!!

hahaha that ashman vid gave me jokes, nice to see summin dat aint american for once tho.

most are on a council estate, ans they have a BMW or merc with their name on the number plate.

lol yeah, you always gotta look to the peoples " suncycle " for a vid like dat

nahh if you think about it if you have no job,no money etc... wanna be rapper/singer whats wrong with recording with a "20 quid digi cam from argos"? LOL gotta start somewhere eh?

Originally posted by Tempo
    most are on a council estate, ans they have a BMW or merc with their name on the number plate.
    dis is the sorta thing u mean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails typical.jpg  

UKMusic.com Silver Member misslae's Avatar
    Oh my! whered u get tha photographic proof?

i wanna be in one..shaking my thang..and hava tilted trilby as well as some meaannn lkin fellas in tha bak!

UKMusic.com Silver Member eight's Avatar

Re: UK Rap Vids

Originally posted by DiabloRedStar
    Although he was hangin about with about 17 year olds
    all he was doin was with his "crew" the muskateers

Originally posted by misslae
    Oh my! whered u get tha photographic proof?

i wanna be in one..shaking my thang..and hava tilted trilby as well as some meaannn lkin fellas in tha bak!
    lol, you can thank " slim dutty " 4 that one

if you want top UK RAP videos checkout AUTHENTIC BROS

Welcome to a new episode from the world of Authentic Bros. This is Babak & Reza presenting a four track EP titled ‘Tell Me’; packaged with a vibrant artwork and a vintage yet modern lead single video. The sound and style presented within this staggering EP, begins with a soft combination of synths and acoustics delivering a heartfelt catchy lead song Tell Me. The listener will then be taken by a tide with a punchy Gravitational Force painted with aggressive beats and a vigorous fluid vocal delivery layered on top of orbiting melodies. In This Life is a complete inversion of sound yet the same Authentic Bros philosophising on nature vs nurture and human universality, all wrapped in a conceptual critical perspective, exhibited in a classic piano driven heavy weight cinematic soundscape. Finally the EP ends with Isolated Tell Me Mix which is completely set apart in comparison to the previous songs and what Authentic Bros are known for. The Isolated Mix begins with a microscopic epic depth of twinkling synths building to a heavy high tempo driven drop manipulating the original Tell Me melodies and developing a new algorithmic wave of audio, hand in hand with an artistic music video to be released in time with the EP.

Tell Me is a stepping stone towards their long anticipated first studio album which is set to be released in the fall of 2012. The duo has come a long way to building a large following that is growing on a daily basis. Developing their art form in a consistent yet exponential manner, to uphold their motif of a new vision and a new sonic journey.

youtube/authenticbros
    facebook/authenticbros

i hate them

Gaza: Clinton works for truce 'in the days ahead'

Gaza: Clinton works for truce 'in the days ahead'
    Israeli air strikes shook the Gaza Strip and Palestinian rockets struck across the border as U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton held talks in Jerusalem in the early hours of Wednesday, seeking a truce that can hold back Israel's ground troops.
    Hamas, the Islamist movement controlling Gaza, and Egypt, whose new, Islamist government is trying to broker a truce, had floated hopes for a ceasefire by late Tuesday; but by the time Clinton met Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu it was clear there would be more argument, and more violence, first.

Hamas leaders in Cairo accused the Jewish state of failing to respond to proposals and said an announcement on holding fire would not come before daylight on Wednesday. Israel Radio quoted an Israeli official saying a truce was held up due to "a last-minute delay in the understandings between Hamas and Israel".

Who is Hamas? 5 questions about the Palestinian militant group.

An initial halt to attacks may, however, not see the sides stand their forces down from battle stations immediately; Clinton, who flies to Cairo to see Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi later on Wednesday, spoke of a deal "in the days ahead".

As she arrived in Israel after nightfall, Israel was stepping up its bombardment. Artillery shells and missiles fired from naval gunboats offshore slammed into the territory and air strikes came at a frequency of about one every 10 minutes.

Never hate appreciate. Check out their latest Tell me Isolated mix video on youtube.

Thread Information