COOL CUTS CHART 26/04/12

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 2 ALL I KNOW MATRIX & FUTUREBOUND ft LUKE BINGHAM VIPER/METRO/3BEAT Big D&B tune set to be huge
2 1 SHOW ME A SIGN MODESTEP INTERSCOPE With remix from Camo & Crooked
3 5 SW4 PRYDA VIRGIN First taster of his new album and it's hot
4 7 GOOD MORNING TO THE NIGHT ELTON vs PNAU MERCURY Pnau gets to grips with Elton's catalogue
5 3 THE POWER DJ FRESH ft DIZZEE RASCAL MINISTRY OF SOUND Monster electro rap anthem
6 NEW FEEL THE LOVE RUDIMENTAL ft JOHN NEWMAN ATLANTIC Awesome D&B dubstep soundclash
7 9 SILHOUETTES AVICII ft SALEM AL FAKIR LEVELS Back for another assault on the dancefloors
8 10 CONTROL BENNY BENASSI ft GARY GO AATW Featuring remixes by Jacob Plant , Gigi Barocco and Pink Is Punk
9 NEW LEAVE A LIGHT ON HENRIK B & RUDY AXTONE Epic vocal tune with remix from NO_ID
10 13 WE OWN THE NIGHT TIESTO & WOLFGANG GARTNER MUSICAL FREEDOM With Luciana on vocals
11 15 YEAH YEAH WILLY MOON LUV LUV LUV With mixes from Sinden, Battle Of The Zoo, Kat Krazy & Pixelfist
12 16 GOD CAN'T SLEEP WHEN UR SAD VINCENZO CALLEA ft MARCO CHASE WHITE 25 Veteran Italian house producer back with his first single in 20 years
13 NEW LOVE BETWEEN US PREEYA KALIDAS 3 BEAT Hot Asian dubstep tune
14 NEW AFTERBURN EP BOBBY TANK MOFOHIFI Hot 3 track EP of breakthrough beats
15 19 LOOKING FOR LOVE NILSON & THE 8TH NOTE ft FENJA CR2 Dutch and Israeli prooducers team up for this big club cut
16 NEW ROLLING STONES T-SHIRT DADA LIFE SO MUCH DADA With remixes from Chuckie and Cazette
17 NEW BLACK EYES & BLUE CLMD UPNORTH / SONY Cool Norwegian house tune
18 NEW LICK IT KASKADE & SKRILLEX ULTRA Solid club groove with mixes from Datsik, Alex Kenji and Norman Doray
19 NEW SHOW ME KINGS OF TOMORROW ft ELZI HALL DEFECTED Deep soulful house tune that oozes pure class
20 NEW HIT ME DOWN SONNY TING TINGS SONY With mixes from Qulinex, Eats Everything and Alex Light