COOL CUTS CHART 19/04/12

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 2 SHOW ME A SIGN MODESTEP INTERSCOPE With remix from Camo & Crooked
2 6 ALL I KNOW MATRIX & FUTUREBOUND ft LUKE BINGHAM VIPER/METRO/3BEAT Big D&B tune set to be huge
3 1 THE POWER DJ FRESH ft DIZZEE RASCAL MINISTRY OF SOUND Monster electro rap anthem
4 7 DREAMER FLUX PAVILION ft EXAMPLE WARNER BROS Big dubstep tune set to cross over
5 NEW SW4 PRYDA VIRGIN First taster of his new album and it's hot
6 8 I USED TO HAVE IT ALL MAVERICK SABRE MERCURY Hot new D&B mixes from Delta Heavy
7 NEW GOOD MORNING TO THE NIGHT ELTON vs PNAU MERCURY Pnau gets to grips with Elton's catalogue
8 14 LANGUAGE PORTER ROBINSON MINISTRY OF SOUND Developing into a classic floorfiller
9 17 SILHOUETTES AVICII ft SALEM AL FAKIR LEVELS Back for another assault on the dancefloors
10 NEW CONTROL BENNY BENASSI ft GARY GO AATW Featuring remixes by Jacob Plant , Gigi Barocco and Pink Is Punk
11 16 ONLY THE HORSES SCISSOR SISTERS POLYDOR With a hot remix from Calvin Harris
12 15 OUR LOVE SHARAM ft ANOUSHEH YO$$$$OSHI With new mixes from Heren and Dirtyloud
13 NEW WE OWN THE NIGHT TIESTO & WOLFGANG GARTNER MUSICAL FREEDOM With Luciana on vocals
14 18 THE ORGAN TRACK THOMAS GANDY SOUTHERN FRIED With mixes from Spencer Parker, Maxxi Soundsystem and Fine Cut Bodies
15 NEW YEAH YEAH WILLY MOON LUV LUV LUV With mixes from Sinden, Battle Of The Zoo, Kat Krazy & Pixelfist
16 NEW GOD CAN'T SLEEP WHEN UR SAD VINCENZO CALLEA ft MARCO CHASE WHITE 25 Veteran Italian house producer back with his first single in 20 years
17 NEW SILENCED BY THE NIGHT KEANE ISLAND Alesso provides the essential club remix
18 NEW BUTTERFLIES RAY FOXX DEFECTED With a remix from Wookie
19 NEW LOOKING FOR LOVE NILSON & THE 8TH NOTE ft FENJA CR2 Dutch and Israeli prooducers team up for this big club cut
20 NEW ROGUE EP TOM MADDICOTT GUNG-HO Hot techno house EP
COOL CUTS PANEL: Compiled by Club and Radio DJ feedback and data collected from blogs, dance websites, online and retail stores and distributors.