COOL CUTS CHART 12/04/12

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 NEW THE POWER DJ FRESH ft DIZZEE RASCAL MINISTRY OF SOUND Monster electro rap anthem
2 NEW SHOW ME A SIGN MODESTEP INTERSCOPE With remix from Camo & Crooked
3 5 LAZERLIGHT JESSIE J ft DAVID GUETTA ISLAND Pop giant meets dance giant
4 2 NOTHING INSIDE SANDER VAN DOORN MINISTRY OF SOUND Set to be a huge anthem this summer
5 7 HUSH LITTLE BABY WRETCH 32 ft ED SHEERAN MINISTRY OF SOUND With mixes from Wideboys, Fred V & Grafix, Rudimental and Simon Hunt
6 NEW ALL I KNOW MATRIX & FUTUREBOUND ft LUKE BINGHAM 3 BEAT Big D&B tune set to be huge
7 NEW DREAMER FLUX PAVILION ft EXAMPLE WARNER BROS Big dubstep tune set to cross over
8 9 I USED TO HAVE IT ALL MAVERICK SABRE MERCURY Hot new D&B mixes from Delta Heavy
9 11 COLORS SHAWNE TAYLOR ft SYMPHO NYMPHO SUBLIMINAL Epic vocal house tune
10 14 BEAT DUN DROP MACHINES DON'T CARE SONY With a hot remix from Wideboys
11 12 AMNUNTION EP ALEX METRIC WHITE LABEL 3 Ttrack EP of electro rave
12 13 LOSE YOURSELF EP RUN RIOT SKINT Awesome 5 track EP from this hot new producer
13 15 MOLLY CEDRIC GERVAIS SPINNIN Peak time house floorfiller
14 RE LANGUAGE PORTER ROBINSON MINISTRY OF SOUND Developing into a classic floorfiller
15 NEW OUR LOVE SHARAM ft ANOUSHEH YO$$$$OSHI With new mixes from Heren and Dirtyloud
16 NEW ONLY THE HORSES SCISSOR SISTERS POLYDOR With a hot remix from Calvin Harris
17 NEW SILHOUETTES AVICII ft SALEM AL FAKIR LEVELS Back for another assault on the dancefloors
18 NEW THE ORGAN TRACK THOMAS GANDY SOUTHERN FRIED With mixes from Spencer Parker, Maxxi Soundsystem and Fine Cut Bodies
19 NEW SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE THE SHAPESHIFTERS NOCTURNAL GROOVE With Steve Edwards on vocals
20 NEW TOMORROW NIKI & THE DOVE MERCURY With mixes from Kat Krazy and Pixelfist