Thread: New Music Site For UK Artists

New Music Site For UK Artists

Hey all,

I represent a new music website that are currently looking for unsigned UK artists. The system is based on votes by fans and the general public who ultimately decide which artists win prizes with up to £1K cash available.

The site also aims to act as a searchable music database that catalogues only the highest rated music available online making them eligible for opportunities. Any artist in the world can be added to the catalogue. Two artists have been awarded promotional packages worth £1K each.

Check out MusicVow.

UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Hi I'm a rap artist from the UK "Big J". Sounds interesting tell me some more about it.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Sounds like a good oppurtunity.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Check out my new freestyle video to see what level of lyricism I'm working at. Go on the Youtube and type in "Lentz tv Big J"

Quote Originally Posted by BigJLyricist View Post
    Hi I'm a rap artist from the UK "Big J". Sounds interesting tell me some more about it.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Sounds like a good oppurtunity.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Check out my new freestyle video to see what level of lyricism I'm working at. Go on the Youtube and type in "Lentz tv Big J"
    Hi,

To participate all you need to do is send your link, I can do this for you if you wish. None of your rights are affected in any way. If you receive enough votes and reside in UK you could win cash.

If a&r rate you highly then you will be added to a catalogue of top rated unsigned artists and could be offered opportunities either by third parties or by Musicvow.

hey guys

hit out FB page or twitter and drop us a link to your site

cheers
    ]Pied Piper Promotions
    Music Promotions
    Band Reviews
    Music News
    Twitter: @PiedPiperPromo

Thread Information