Thread: Here to help promote unsigned,talented musicians/bands etc. via YouTube.

Here to help promote unsigned,talented musicians/bands etc. via YouTube.

Hey everyone.
    In case you're wondering, I am a musician, but don't have any of my own stuff to advertise yet.
    Basically, I want to help other unsigned musicians out, because I know how difficult it can be to get your stuff out there. I've started doing this via YouTube and it's proving to be a success so far! I'm gaining quite a few subscribers a day now and it's picking up. I've even had to get somebody to co-run it with me as it was taking a lot of my time. The channel is a place for people to discover new unheard music but also a place for musicians, like yourselves to get your stuff out there.

Please take a look and feel free to approach me if you want to be featured on the channel.

UKMusic.com Silver Member
    Cool we are connected with loads of promoters and promoter websites and bands so come along and meet a few who might be able to help you.

Xx #LSJ

UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Hi guys sounds well great what your doing would love a little promotion help if you can?

Got my main post In the introductions check it out

Thanks

Doc Bomz

Thread Information