COOL CUTS CHART 02/02/12

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 NEW ICARUS MADEON WHITE LABEL Big hype on this instrumental club groove
2 7 LED ASTRAY DJ FRICTION SHOGUN AUDIO Huge crossver drumstep tune
3 8 RECKLESS (WITH YOUR LOVE) AZARI & III ISLAND With mixes from Riva Starr, Paul Epworth, Psychemagik, MYNC and Enchante
4 5 CAN'T YOU SEE CAHILL ft CHROME 3 BEAT With mixes from Sonny Wharton, John Ross and Marc Alexander
5 1 FALLING DOWN SUB FOCUS RAM Melodic and infectious dubstep house soundclash
6 12 IN MY MIND IVAN GOUGH & FEENIXPAWL ft GEORGI KAY AXTONE Epic and uplifting house anthem
7 NEW WHEN THE RAIN IS GONE ADAM F 3 BEAT Ahead of his brand new album
8 NEW WILD ONES FLO RIDA ft SIA ATLANTIC With remix from Miami Life
9 10 TAKE YOU HIGHER GOODWILL & HOOK N SLING MINISTRY OF SOUND Big tune from down under gets a full release here
10 NEW TO GOOD TO LOSE REBECCA FURGUSON SONY Seamus Haji with the hot club mix
11 NEW MIDNIGHT CITY M83 NAÏVE Now with a mighty Eric Prydz remix
12 13 LOOK RIGHT THROUGH STORM QUEEN DEFECTED Morgan Gesit's new alias with mixes from Jamie Jones, Dimitri From Paris and Aeroplane
13 14 ON 'N' ON JUSTICE ED BANGER With mixes from Brodinski and Video Village
14 NEW HURTING FRIENDLY FIRES XL With mixes from Tensnake and Carl Craig
15 16 TOGETHER CHUCKIE CR2 Pounding electro house groove with old school piano and vocal
16 NEW NO ONE MAVERICK SABRE MERCURY With mixes from Stinkahbell, TC, Roska and Wideboys
17 NEW BACK IN TIME LIQUID KAOS ft KIRSTY HAWKSHAW TOOLROOM With mixes from John Dahlback, Cookie Monsta, CaPa and Kruse & Nürnberg
18 NEW STOP WATCHING ME MAUVAIS CLICHÉ STRICTLY RHYTHM With mixes from Lifelike and Louie The Lion
19 NEW ROCK ME CHRIS MOODY ft ASHTROBOT STEALTH With mixes from Christian Falero and SCO
20 NEW LET ME BE MYSELF ROSABEL WITH TAMARA WALLACE TOMMY BOY With remix from DJ Chus
COOL CUTS PANEL: Compiled by Club and Radio DJ feedback and data collected from blogs, dance websites online and retail stores and distributors.