COOL CUTS CHART 05/01/12
TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 3 TITANIUM DAVID GUETTA ft. SIA VIRGIN/POSITIVA With mixes from Gregori Klosman, Alesso, Arno Cost, Nicky Romero and Cazzette
2 1 BIG IN JAPAN MARTIN SOLVEIG & DRAGONNETTE ft IDOLING 3 BEAT With mixes from Denzal Park, Les Bro, Ziggy Stardust and Thom Syma
3 6 LE BUMP YOLANDA BE COOL ft CRYSTAL WATERS AATW With mixes from Jesse Rose , Round Table Knights and Tom Flynn
4 8 WILD WORLD DADDY'S GROOVE TEST PRESSING Uplifting piano and synths instrumental groove
5 9 HOT RIGHT NOW DJ FRESH ft RITA ORA MINISTRY OF SOUND With mixes from Kamuki and Redroche
6 7 EVERY LITTLE BEAT ABOVE & BEYOND ft RICHARD BEDFORD ANJUNABEATS With remixes from Myon & Shane 54
7 2 UNITE US PNAU MINISTRY OF SOUND With mixes from Kris Menace, Tommy Trash, Raffertle, Wideboys and Wookie
8 NEW ELECTRIFY JAKWOB MERCURY With mixes from Cyantific, Etherwood, Sega Bodega and Seamus Haji
9 19 FALING DOWN SUB FOCUS RAM Melodic and infectious dubstep house soundclash
10 16 IN THE AIR ADAM F v SONIC C 3 BEAT First single under his own name for some time and it's a cracker
11 12 HOLD ON SBTRKT XL Cool atmospheric tune with Sampha on vocals
12 13 GET OUT MY HEAD REDLIGHT MTA RECORDS With remixes from Vampires and Jokers
13 17 WORK 2 BEARS SOUTHERN FRIED With mixes from Franky Rizardo, Maribou State, Oliver $, Supabeatz and Toddla T
14 15 HIT MY EGO CICADA CRITICAL MASS With mixes from My Digital Enemy
15 NEW SHOOT ME DOWN STANTON WARRIORS PUNKS With mixes from Herve. STEEP, Signa and Pyramid
16 NEW TAKE ME HIGHER ROGERSEVENTYTWO MINISTRY OF SOUND With mixes from Sunship, Cyantific, Proper Villains and Head & Dower
17 18 VIVA LAS VEGAS TONY SYLLA & YVES LAROCK EGO Remake of the Elvis classic with remix from Richard Grey
18 NEW GIMME DEEKLINE & ED SOLO RAT RECORDS EP of new tracks ahead of their forthcoming album
19 NEW LET IT GO MIKAEL WEERMETS fFEAT. MAX C & AUDIBLE KINGDOM KOME CUTS With mixes from Filip Jenven, Jay Adams, Jerry Rekonius and Kosta Dadman
20 NEW FRIDAY IS DARK / TAPE YVES LAROCK MILLIA Two hot underground house grooves
COOL CUTS PANEL: Compiled by Club and Radio DJ feedback and data collected from blogs, dance websites online and retail stores and distributors.