COOL CUTS CHART 17/11/11

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 2 FLASHING LIGHTS CHASE & STATUS ft SUBFOCUS MERCURY Inspired collaboration between two of the hottest acts in the UK
2 NEW WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME UTAH SAINTS v DRUMSOUND & BASSLINE SMITH MINISTRY OF SOUND Remake of a classic club with remixes from Herve, Doorly, Felix Lieter
3 1 WITHOUT YOU DAVID GUETTA ft USHER POSITIVA / VIRGIN With mixes from Armin van Buuren, Nicky Romero and R3hab
4 NEW GET OUT MY HEAD REDLIGHT MTA RECORDS Genre defying club groove from Bristol
5 7 HANG IT UP THE TING TINGS SONY With hot mixes from Vanguard
6 14 TAKE MY BREATH AWAY STADIUM ft BLUE PEARL WORLDWIDE PHONOGRAPHICS With mixes from Richard Dinsdale, Dream, SEED. Wideboys and Luke Holden
7 NEW ALONE AGAIN ALYSSA REID ft JUMP SMOKERS 3 BEAT Already an international hit and set for the same here with mixes from Steve Smart & Westfunk
8 NEW WHO KNOWS YOUNGMAN DIGITAL SOUNDOY / POLYDOR Hot new dubstep tune with crossover potential
9 11 RUNAWAY GIRL STERLING VOID PHONETIC Classic house oldie in new mixes from Michael Gray, Joe Smooth, Rachel Ellektra & Tantrum
10 13 AMAME INTRUDER ft JEI DEFECTED Murk are back with a hot underground groove
11 NEW WHAT CAN WE DO (A DEEPER LOVE) TIESTO WHITE LABEL Remake of the Clivilles & Cole classic
12 NEW BETTY WAS GONE STOOSHE WARNERS With mixes from Zed Bias, Blame and Heist
13 NEW WHO IS READY TO JUMP CHUCKIE BIG BEAT Big bouncy dirty electro workout
14 NEW WE WILL MAKE IT DINO LENNY FRENETICA Ahead of his new album 'Music Is Killing Piracy'
15 17 MODE BINGO PLAYERS HYSTERIA Big production from the Dutch duo
16 NEW SHELLS OF SILVER THE JAPANESE POPSTARS VIRGIN With mixes from Maxxi Soundsystem, Superstringz, Steve Mac and Luke Walker
17 NEW EVERYTHING GOES MY WAY METRONOMY BECAUSE With mixes from Ewan Pearson, Jesse Rose and Psychemagik
18 NEW CONNECTED D/R/U/G/S TENDER AGE/MOSHI MOSHI Cool moody electronic EP
19 NEW TORNADO TIESTO & STEVE AOKI DIM MAK Electro doesn't get much louder than this
20 NEW BLUE CASSETTE FRIENDLY FIRES XL With a hot mix from Tiga