COOL CUTS CHART 01/09/11

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 10 GOOD LOVE DEVOLUTION ONE MORE TUNE Co-produced by ex Artful Dodger Pete Devereux
2 1 FOREVER WOLFGANG GARTNER ft WILL I AM MINISTRY OF SOUND Follow up to his Illmerica hit
3 4 YOU GOT TO GO ABOVE & BEYOND ft ZOE JOHNSTON ANJUNABEATS With mixes from Kyau & Albert
4 6 RECORD COLLECTION MARK RONSON & THE BUSINESS INTERNATIONAL KITSUNE With new mixes from CSS, Logo, Moonlight Matters, Plastic Plates, Database and Perseus
5 7 AVALANCHE (TERMINAL VELOCITY) BOYS NOIZE & EROL ALKAN ft JARVIS $$$$ER PHANTASY Last year's banger gets an inspired vocal
6 NEW I NEED TO LOVE ME KINGS OF TOMORROW ft APRIL DEFECTED Smooth soulful house tune with mixes from Sandy Rivera
7 9 LOST IN LOVE L-VIS ISLAND With mixes from Night Slugs Allstars and Neon Dreams
8 13 FOOL LAKI MERA JUST MUSIC Folky vocals with great mixes from Sezer Uysal, Ad Brown and Banatang
9 NEW THROW YOUR HANDS UP QWOTE v LUCENZO ft PITBULL MINISTRY OF SOUND The big holiday anthem gets a UK version with Pitbull
10 5 WE ARE BOYS STYLE OF EYE REFUNE Big room electro workout
11 NEW UNIVERSAL EP SUBSCAPE DUB POLICE Hot new talant from the dubstep scene
12 15 RED LIGHT TRAX GROOVE ARMADA GROOVE ARMADA Hot 5 track EP of electro house grooves
13 NEW TRINIDAD/ASSIDUITY ROUL AND DOORS DEFECTED Two of the hopttest underground club tunes this summer
14 NEW BELIEVE CECE ROGERS & SYKE & SUGARSTARR IBIZA WORLD Hot club tune from a house legend
15 18 UNTIL THE DAY HONEY DIJON ft DAJAE TOOLROOM Old school Chicago house with mix from Alex Kenji, Uner and Aki Bergen
16 NEW SMILING FACES BACKYARD ORCHESTRA CR2 With mixes from Riley & Durrant, Greg Reve and Crystal Clear
17 NEW DEEP RED EP FAKE BLOOD CHEAP THRILLS Three track EP of electro mayhem
18 NEW YOU'RE IN MY HEART JOHN DAHLBACK ft ANDY P MUTANTS With remix from Promise Land
19 NEW GOT ME BURNIN RD ISLAND Girl group get a host of hot mixes from Hudson Mohawke, Exemen and Vato Gonzalez
20 NEW CAMORRA NICKY ROMERO FLY EYE Hot new young Dutch producer