Thread: Cool cuts chart 25/08/11

Cool cuts chart 25/08/11

COOL CUTS CHART 25/08/11

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
    1 2 FOREVER WOLFGANG GARTNER ft WILL I AM MINISTRY OF SOUND Follow up to his Illmerica hit
    2 3 RICOCHET SUB JAMS ft COZI 3 BEAT With mixes from Drumsound, Liam Keegan and Sunship
    3 4 WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS (IBIZA VIP MIX) CHUCKIE ft GREGOR SALTO CR2 Comes in two flavours - Las Vegas & Ibiza!
    4 6 YOU GOT TO GO ABOVE & BEYOND ft ZOE JOHNSTON ANJUNABEATS With mixes from Kyau & Albert
    5 7 WE ARE BOYS STYLE OF EYE REFUNE Big room electro workout
    6 NEW RECORD COLLECTION MARK RONSON & THE BUSINESS INTERNATIONAL KITSUNE With new mixes from CSS, Logo, Moonlight Matters, Plastic Plates, Database and Perseus
    7 8 AVALANCHE (TERMINAL VELOCITY) BOYS NOIZE & EROL ALKAN ft JARVIS $$$$ER PHANTASY Last year's banger gets an inspired vocal
    8 13 LET'S GO BACK KRAAK & SMAAK ft ROMANTHONY JALAPENO With mixes from Chocolate Puma and Solomun
    9 NEW LOST IN LOVE L-VIS ISLAND With mixes from Night Slugs Allstars and Neon Dreams
    10 NEW GOOD LOVE DEVOLUTION ONE MORE TUNE Co-produced by ex Artful Dodger Pete Devereux
    11 14 ALL MY FRIENDS TOMMY TRASH & TOM PIPER MOS With mixes from Neon Stereo, Enigma, Oliver Twizt, Redial and Myback
    12 16 WANNA BE LOVED KIDDA SKINT With mixes from remixes from Benji Boko and Stupid Fresh
    13 NEW FOOL LAKI MERA JUST MUSIC Folky vocals with great mixes from Sezer Uysal, Ad Brown and Banatang
    14 17 THE SOUND OF SWING (OH NA NA) KENNETH BAGER EXPERIENCE ft ALOE BLACC DECONSTRUCTION With hot mixes from Sonny Wharton
    15 NEW RED LIGHT TRAX GROOVE ARMADA GROOVE ARMADA Hot 5 track EP of electro house grooves
    16 NEW I BELIEVE IN LOVE ARTHUR BAKER ft JIMMY SOMMERVILLE DEFECTED With mixes from Joris Voorn and Jacques Renault
    17 NEW YOU NEED ME I DON'T NEED YOU ED SHEEHAN ASYLUM RECORDS With mixes from Wretch 32 & Devlin, Gemini, Loadstar and Culprate
    18 NEW UNTIL THE DAY HONEY DIJON ft DAJAE TOOLROOM Old school Chicago house with mix from Alex Kenji, Uner and Aki Bergen
    19 NEW SECRET WEAPON THE WHIP SOUTHERN FRIED With remixes from Alex Metric, Kris Di Angelis & Warboy
    20 NEW SHAKE IT ROBIN S & CTK SELEKTED/KAWA Energetic house production

UKMusic.com Silver Member
    where do you get this list from

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

cool will check this out

UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    how do you get on the charts?

Thread Information