COOL CUTS CHART 09/06/11

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 2 A THING CALLED LOVE ABOVE & BEYOND ANJUNABEATS With mixes from Nu:Tone, Silkie, Ulterior Motive and Marlow
2 8 EASY PLEASE ME KATY B COLUMBIA With mixes from Caspa and Royal T
3 1 IN THE AIR TRUE TIGER ft PROFESSOR GREEN & MAVERICK SABRE VIRGIN Hot D&B/breaks soundclash
4 3 WHERE DEM GIRLS DAVID GUETTA ft NICKI MINAJ & FLORIDA VIRGIN Another floorfiller from Guetta and friends
5 6 RAISE YOUR WEAPON DEADMAU5 EMI With a hot new remix from Madeon
6 NEW THE TRUMPETER RAY FOXX DEFECTED Cool club tune set to be a club favourite this summer
7 9 SUN OF A GUN OH LAND OUTSIDERS/RCA Danish electro pop sensation with mixes from Jacob Plant, Yuesk and Savage Skulls
8 NEW I GOTTA ROKK DJ SHADOW ISLAND Hot track ahead of his new album ‘The Less You Know, The Better’
9 NEW SOMETHING ABOUT YOU TENSNAKE MIRAU Retro house with remix from Jas Shaw
10 14 EP1 STEVE MAC WHITE LABEL Hot tracks from his forthcoming album and with remix from Josh Wink
11 NEW MINDFIGHTER RETRO/GRADE DECONSTRUCTION With remix from Boy 8-Bit
12 NEW DO IT IN THE AM FRANKMUSIC ft FAR EAST MOVEMENT CHERRY TREE/ISLAND With hot mixes from Jacob Plant, Dave Aude, Les Groupes and Crystal Palace
13 12 I'M A DRUM MACHINE (STEP UP) DENZAL PARK v WIZARDS SLEEVE HED KANDI / XS With mixes from Felix Leiter
14 NEW AGE OF LOVE AGE OF LOVE NEWS Trance classic gets updated dubstep style by Subscape, Syndaesia and Ed Solo
15 NEW TAKE ME TO THE STARS NARI & MILANI & CHRISTIAN MARCHI ft SHENA EGO Driving Italian electro house groove
16 NEW SINEAD WITHIN TEMPTATION ROADRUNNER With mixes from Scooter, VNV and Benno De Goeij
17 NEW TROUBLE TOTALLY ENORMOUS EXTINCT DINOSAURS POLYDOR With mixes from Jamie Jones, Lapalux and Chad Valley
18 NEW 2 MILLION WAYS C-MOS PYRAMIDAL Big club tune revived by Richard Grey remix on his label
19 NEW TAKE ME THERE / FEEL THE SOUND AQUASKY PASSENGER With new mixes from Cutline, Jay Robinson and 601
20 NEW SKY HIGH FELIX LEITER FT. MARCELLA WOODS HED JANDI With mixes from Abel Ramos, So Called Scumbags, Dirty Secretz & Lance Lewis