COOL CUTS CHART 19/05/11

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 6 BOUNCE CALVIN HARRIS ft KELIS COLUMBIA First single from the new album
2 NEW LOUDER DJ FRESH MOS With mixes from Flux Pavilion, Herve, Drumsound and Bassline Smith
3 8 ILL AMERICA WOLGANG GARTNER MOS Superb electro house cut set to be big this summer
4 9 IN CASE I FAIL CAHILL 3 BEAT With remixes from R3hab, Kryder, Delinquent & Felix Leiter
5 NEW IN THE AIR TRUE TIGER ft PROFESSOR GREEN & MAVERICK SABRE EMI Hot D&B/breaks soundclash
6 NEW TECHNO FAN WOMBATS ONE MORE TUNE With a hot mix from Afrojack
7 NEW A THING CALLED LOVE ABOVE & BEYOND ANJUNABEATS With mixes from Nu:Tone, Silkie, Ulterior Motive and Marlow
8 NEW JAILBAIT AVICII VICIOUS With mixes from Vandalism, Sneaker Fox, John Course and Avon Stringer
9 14 MY ENEMY AEROPLANE WALL OF SOUND With mixes from Green Velvet and Rex The Dog
10 11 FALSEHOOD EP A1 BASSLINE TIGHTEN UP Cool retro electro grooves
11 12 I'LL BE WAITING FULL INTENTION MN2S Update of their big club hit with remixes from Nick Fanciulli
12 NEW JOSHUA THE JAPANESE POPSTARS VIRGIN Featuring Tom Smith from The Editors on vocals
13 15 THIS IS WAR XPRESS 2 ft DOLL SKINT With remixes from Kink and Chordashian
14 19 THE WANDERER ROMANTHONY GLASGOW UNDERGROUND Briliant update from Kevin McKay
15 NEW CAN I LOVE YOU MORE TONY MORAN SUGAR HOUSE Awesome club mixes from Sanna & Pitron
16 NEW ENJOY THE RIDE ROY DAVIS JR ft J NOIZE & KAYE FOX DEFECTED Smooth bassy house groove with remix from James Talk & Ridney
17 NEW GO THE FLASH BROTHERS WASTED YOUTH Strong driving electronic groove
18 NEW NOT GETTING ANY BETTER INNERPARTYSYSTEM RED BULL RECORDS With remixes Sander Kleinenberg, Treasure Fingers, Sifney Sampson, Designer Drugs and Dave Aude
19 NEW ON A TRAIN YUKSEK FICTION With mixes from Magician and Gucci Vump
20 NEW I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT DKS HYSTERICAL Jazz house workout with mixes from Da Lukas, Jose Nunez and Paul Jackson