COOL CUTS CHART 12/05/11
TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 2 PERSONAL JESUS DEPECHE MODE MUTE With new mixes from Eric Prydz, Alex Metric, M.A.N. and Sie Medway-Smith
2 3 HUSH HUSH ALEXIS JORDAN COLUMBIA With mixes from Full Intention, Tom Neville and Cahill
3 1 SAVE THE WORLD SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA VIRGIN With John Martin on vocals and set to be huge
4 5 LAST NIGHT IAN CAREY ft SNOOP DOGG & BOBBY ANTHONY MOS With mixes from Sneaker Fox and Mind Electric
5 6 GET INVOLVED 2011 GINUWINE, MISSY ELLIOT & TIMBERLAND MOS With mixes from Adam F & Herve, Michael Woods and Savage Skulls
6 7 BOUNCE CALVIN HARRIS ft KELLIS COLUMBIA First single from the new album
7 8 WHERE YOU SHOULD BE SKREAM TEMPA With mixes from Laidback Luke, Shy FX and Jack Beats
8 NEW ILL AMERICA WOLGANG GARTNER MOS Superb electro house cut set to be big this summer
9 10 IN CASE I FAIL CAHILL 3 BEAT The hot remixer steps out with his own floorfilling tune
10 12 NO SUGAR JOEY NEGRO & GRAMOPHONEDZIE Z RECORDS Hot house collaboration with Shea Soul on vocals
11 NEW FALSEHOOD EP A1 BASSLINE TIGHTEN UP Cool retro electro grooves
12 NEW I'LL BE WAITING FULL INTENTION MN2S Update of their big club hit with remixes from Nick Fanciulli
13 NEW KOKO SANDER VAN DOORN MOS Trance tune with a whistling hook
14 NEW MY ENEMY AEROPLANE WALL OF SOUND With mixes from Green Velvet and Rex The Dog
15 NEW THIS IS WAR XPRESS 2 ft DOLL SKINT With remixes from Kink and Chordashian
16 18 YOU WILL REMEMBER MICHAEL GRAY DANISM & RAE DEFECTED Tough but smooth house groove
17 19 PUNCH EP SO CALLED SCUMBAGS GRIN RECORDINGS With mixes from Felix Lieter and Tim Cullen
18 NEW THE SOUND OF THE TIMES ROBBIE RIVERA JUICY First single ahed of his new album 'Danec Or Die'
19 NEW THE WANDERER ROMANTHONY GLASGOW UNDERGROUND Briliant update from Kevin McKay
20 NEW QUEEN BEE THE BEEKEPERS JALAPENO Awesome funk groove with mixes from Parker, Hint and Dr Rubberfunk