Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Festivals

UKMusic.com Bronze Member

Music Festivals

Anyone going to music festivals this year? I'm off to sonisphere, check out the line up at Check out Sonisphere - the greatest rock festival on the planet! http://team.sonispherefestivals.com/s.php?t=8&m=1633

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Also a good place for updates is sonisphere tv:
    <object width="482" height="323" id="muzuplayer-sonisphereuk-1303290567319"><param name="movie" value="http://www.muzu.tv/player/getPlayer/a/9eo4B2fYhw/partnerId=ss321-1&soundoff=y&playlistId=483259&autostart=y"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.muzu.tv/player/getPlayer/a/9eo4B2fYhw/partnerId=ss321-1&soundoff=y&playlistId=483259&autostart=y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="482" height="323" name="muzuplayer-sonisphereuk-1303290567319"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.muzu.tv/sonisphereuk">Sonisphere TV</a>

If this doesnt work just follow this link Sonisphere TV The Big Four - Am I Evil [Indio April 23,2011] Music Video on MUZU.TV. Sonisphere TV Music Videos

Have fun guys

Been to Bestival the past 2 years and it was amazing! Don't think I can make it this year, but it's brilliant, really chilled out, the days just get madder and madder, just go!

UKMusic.com Silver Member
    thankyou ,but i dont think it is fit for me !

Hey,
    if any of you guys are actually interested in going you can get tickets here
    Ticketsolve - AEG Live
    If you use Code SF48NE in that box it'll enter you into a competition to win Backstage Passes, VIP, Merch and a trip with flights to Soni Poland!

Dead excited for this year!

Thanks for sharing

festivals are great fun, they can really blow some cobwebs away, Bestival is nuts, pretty hardcore, I was actually working there 2 years ago, lovely ferry ride to isle of weight and great musical line up, very good.
    It is nice summer is here so we can get out and enjoy music and sun (rain too, lol)

online mastering
    SafeandSound Mastering
    .masteringmastering.co.uk/onlinemastering.html

LoL ! I guess i would stick with my job...

went to end of the road festival in the UK, was amazing. The dudes organizing it are creating a new one to start in 2012 around the lake district

UKMusic.com Silver Member
    Electric Zoo! + Ultra.

I covered the Bulldog Bash this year but it was the only festival i managed to get to. Great weekend out though for under a ton.

Since 2001 I've been going to the Roskilde festival in Denmark every June/July and seen as I can only really afford to go to one festival a year (and sometimes cant even afford that!) then its always been Roskilde for me as I've never seen or heard of anything to rival it. Unfortunately, due to its growing popularity and the plumetting value of the pound, its alot more expensive now than it used to be - 2012 ticket prices are about 200 compared with 2001 when it was just 90! But its still one of the only 9 day music festivals ive ever heard of and the music has consistently been excellent every year due to how diverse it is. There genuinely is an equal mixture from a huge spectrum of musical styles, from massive mainstream headliners to music legend to umcoming newly signed acts to really obscure underground stuff....so given that i quickly get bored of uni-genre events, Roskilde always wins it for me. Plus its full of scandinavians who are just bloody lovely people!

agreed. glasto is always good but lost its way last few years with jay z and beyonce headlining. why dont they but uk acts on headline tut tut money making booo.

exit festival is pretty amazing these days Exit (festival) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I went to a few fairly small festivals this year - wherever the work took me. I have to say Port Eliot Festival in Cornwall was really good. Its technically a literary festival but the music there was incredible. Frank Turner played a set. Its also quite common for certain famous artists to just come along to the festival as a punter and end up playing a set somewhere in the forest. Suggs did that this year and last year Jarvis $$$$er did the same. Probably the most chilled out week of my life.

ive always wanted to save up and go to all the best music festivals in the same year!

Download should be good this time round. Metallica and Black Sabbath confirmed already!

Go to Green Man festival!! Great vibes, people, music, food, and beautiful location

cheers

Hate Glastonbury. The monster will eat itself. There are loads of new small festivals to take your pick from this year.

That's fantastic! Hope I can pass the following exam and have a good rest.

UK Music Festivals are suffering fromm the TOOS.
    Too many, Too much, Too Commercial, most artists Too Old

Thread Information