COOL CUTS CHART 28/04/11

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 2 READY TO GO MARTIN SOLVEIG ft KELE 3 BEAT Another crossover tune for Mr Solveig
2 3 STILL CRYING OVER YOU NIGHTCRAWLERS ft TAIO CRUZ AATW With mixes from Freemasons, Cahill and Kenny Hayes
3 1 HEART IS KING AXWELL AXTONE Huge instrumental track set to be big this summer
4 8 CHANGED THE WAY YOU KISS ME EXAMPLE MINISTRY OF SOUND With mixes from Steve Smart & Westfunk, Kris Menace and Tom Starr
5 NEW HUSH HUSH ALEXIS JORDAN COLUMBIA With mixes from Tom Neville and Cahill
6 9 IN YOUR EYES / THE BIG BLUE BROOKES BROTHERS BBK Reggae dubstep soundclash ahead of their much anticipated album
7 NEW I'LL TAKE YOU THERE DIRECTOR'S CUT ft JAMIE PRINCIPLE NOCTURNAL GROOVE Produced by Framkie Knuckles and with mixes from Dmitri from Paris and Shapeshifters
8 11 BUST EM UP EP CROOKERS SOUTHERN FRIED Bonkers but brilliant and infectious banger of a tune
9 10 TURBULENCE LAIDBACK LUKE & STEVE AOKI ft LIL JOM NEW STATE Raucous electro house workout
10 NEW SHOTGUN AUDIO BULLYS COOKING VINYL With mixes from Basher and Frankie
11 13 TAKE IT BACK TODDLA T NINJA TUNE With mixes from The 2 Bears, D1, Des Demure and Dillon Francis
12 NEW TURN ME ON (TURN ME TO SUGAR) SOL BROTHERS vs KATHY BROWN IKONIK With mixes from Tom Flynn, Submission DJ & The Dapper, Andrew Galea and Nightstylers
13 RE STREET DANCER AVICII AATW Getting a UK release with new mixes from Whelan & Di Scala
14 NEW MADE OF NAUSE MUTANTS/DEFECTED With mixes from John Dahlback and Chuckie
15 NEW STICKER MARCO V TAO Hot electro trance groove
16 NEW GOING DEEP CHICANE MODENA Rap meets trance workout
17 NEW SHINE ALISA ASLV MUSIC Big summer tune with mixes by Whelan & Di Scala, Kosmetix, B2B and DVSB
18 NEW LAST NIGHT IAN CAREY ft SNOOP DOGG & BOBBY ANTHONY VICIOUS With mixes from Sneaker Fox and Mind Electric
19 NEW LOOSING MY PATIENCE $$$$ ROBOT DFA With mixes from Unabombers and Hot Chip
20 NEW TAKE ME THERE / FEEL THE SOUND AQUASKY PASSENGER Two hot tracks ahead of their new album
C