COOL CUTS CHART 06/01/11

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 5 TIMEBOMB LAIDBACK LUKE ft JOHN MENDELSOHN NEW STATE With mixes from Rene Amesz, Swanky Tunes Mix and Gianna Marino
2 NEW GOOD GIRL ALEXIS JORDAN SONY With hot club mixes from Freemasons and Kim Fai
3 1 BLIND FAITH CHASE & STATUS ft LIAM BAILEY VERTIGO Uplifting tune with remix from MJ Cole
4 NEW GREGORY'S THEME BASTO 3 BEAT Uplifting melodic instrumental tune set to be huge
5 NEW HEY (NEH NAH NAH) MILK & SUGAR vs VAYA CON DIOS MINISTRY OF SOUND Big in Europe with mixes from Alex Kenji, Lissat & Voltaxx, Niels Van Gogh and Wawa
6 NEW I LIKE THAT RICHARD VISSION ft LUCIANA TOOLROOM Big in the US and now set for full release here
7 7 DEMONS FENECH-SOLER B-UNIQUE With mixes from Yuksek, Sigma and Wideboys
8 9 I WANT IT / NEXT TO YOU LOCUSSOLUS INTERNATIONAL FEEL Great funky groove ahead of Harvey's new album in 2011
9 NEW UP ALL NIGHT ALEX CLARE ISLAND Electro meets rock mashup produced by Diplo & Switch and remixed by SBTRKT
10 12 I LIKE (THE TRUMPET) DJ SAVA FT. RALUKA POSITIVA / VIRGIN With mixes from Robbie Rivera, Ill Blu, Treitl Hammond, Steve Smart & West Funk
11 NEW THE FUTURE'S WHAT IT USED TO BE APOLLO 440 STEALTH SONIC RECORDINGS First new material for seven years ahead of their new album
12 8 NOT GIVING UP ON LOVE ARMIN VAN BUUREN v SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR AATW With mixes from Dash Berlin, Glen Morrison, Jorn Van Deynoven and Mischa Daniels
13 15 HIT THE ROAD JACK LOOSE CANNONS EGO House update of the jazz classic
14 NEW THE UNFINISHED FEADZ FAIRYTALE EP FEADZ ED BANGER Great EP of club tracks, packed with variety
15 NEW OXYGEN HADOUKEN SURFACE NOISE With mixes from Slugz & Joe London, Alix Perez and LAXX
16 NEW FREAK KLASS Y BODYBANGERS SCREAM AND SHOUT Simple but effective club house banger
17 NEW AWAKEN JES MAGIK MUZIK With mixes from Thomas Gold and Inpetto
18 NEW FADE AWAY LOST WITNESS MAELSTROM With mixes from Sami Saari, Adam Brown and Craig Bradley
19 NEW FALLIN TRISTAN GARNER ft POLINA STRICTLY RHYTHM Big room house production
20 NEW STUTTERING LOICK ESSIEN FT N DUBZ SONY Featuring a great club mix by Adam Brown