COOL CUTS CHART 16/12/10

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 4 BLIND FAITH CHASE & STATUS ft LIAM BAILEY VERTIGO Uplifting tune with remix from MJ Cole
2 3 GOOD DAY TODAY DAVID LYNCH SUNDAY BEST Legendary film producer releases his debut single
3 1 2GETHER ROGER S ft FAR EAST MOVEMENT MINISTRY OF SOUND Now back with vocals from Far East Movement
4 5 SO ALIVE SKEPTA vs N-DUBZ 3 BEAT With mixes from Cahill, Document One, Metrik and Shock One
5 NEW TIMEBOMB LAIDBACK LUKE ft JOHN MENDELSOHN NEW STATE With mixes from Rene Amesz, Swanky Tunes Mix and Gianna Marino
6 7 R.A.V.E.R RETROSPEXX SOULFOOD Featuring J2k, Skibadee, and Lee John and remix from Lynx
7 NEW DEMONS FENECH-SOLER B-UNIQUE With mixes from Yuksek, Sigma and Wideboys
8 NEW NOT GIVING UP ONLOVE ARMIN VAN BUUREN v SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR AATW With mixes from Dash Berlin, Glen Morrison, Jorn Van Deynoven and Mischa Daniels
9 NEW LOCUSSOLUS DJ HARVEY INTERNATIONAL FEEL Great funky groove ahead of his new album in 2011
10 13 ME AND YOU NERO MTA RECORDS With mixes from Danger, Dirtyphonics and Kamuki
11 16 GET DOWN KURTIS MANTRONIK MINISTRY OF SOUND Party funk workout from the legendary producer
12 NEW I LIKE (THE TRUMPET) DJ SAVA FT. RALUKA POSITIVA / VIRGIN With mixes from Robbie Rivera, Ill Blu, Treitl Hammond, Steve Smart & West Funk
13 11 SET ME FREE BLAME ft JOCELYN BROWN NEW STATE Hot vocal D&B tune
14 15 GET FRESH MOGUAI SKINT With mixes from X-Press 2, Run Riot and Dohr & Mangold
15 NEW HIT THE ROAD JACK LOOSE CANNONS EGO House update of the jazz classic
16 NEW SHAMELESS BRYAN FERRY VIRGIN With mixes from Mylo, Still Going, Pilooski and Tong & Rogers
17 NEW FINE DAY RELOADED KIRSTY HAWKSHAW v KINKY ROLAND LOVERUSH DIGITAL With mixes from Timothy Allan, Loverush UK! and Graeme Lloyd
18 9 SAX E-SQUIRE 3 BEAT Hot funky club groove
19 17 OUT OF MY HEAD GRAMOPHONEDZIE OXYD Sampling Nancy Wilson and with remix from Libex
20 NEW TIK TOK BOB SINCLAR & SEAN PAUL AATW Big urban dance collaboration