COOL CUTS CHART 02/12/10

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 NEW WHO'S THAT CHICK DAVID GUETTA ft RIHANNA POSITIVA/VIRGIN The hot new dub mix is smashing it
2 4 LOVE GOES DOWN PLAN B ATLANTIC With mixes from Danny Byrd and Doctor P
3 RE 2GETHER ROGER S ft FAR EAST MOVEMENT MINISTRY OF SOUND Now back with vocals from Far East Movement
4 NEW GOOD DAY TODAY DAVID LYNCH SUNDAY BEST Legendary film producer releases his debut single
5 3 LIGHTS ON KATY B ft MS DYNAMITE SONY Crossover UK urban tune
6 5 DEREZZED DAFT PUNK VIRGIN From the new Tron remake
7 9 LAST NIGHT BROOKES BROTHERS BREAKBEAT KAOS Hot funky D&B workout
8 10 WITHOUT LIES AEROPLANE WALL OF SOUND With Sky Ferreira on vocals and mixes from Black Van and Breakbot
9 NEW INDESTRUCTIBLE ROBYN ISLAND With mixes from A-Trak, The Krays, and Laidback Luke
10 NEW I GOT YOU CRISTIAN MARCHI & NARI & MILANI RISE Uplfting house tune with mixes from Antillas & Dankann Inda, Mattias, TV Rock and Yves Larock
11 NEW PREPARE TO FIGHT EP RESET! CHEAP THRILLS Energetic electro workout
12 11 GAVE ME LOVE KUT & RUN WHITE LABEL Hot disco sampling house tune
13 16 NIGHT PEOPLE HUMAN LEAGUE WALL OF SOUND First new material for ten years with mixes from Cerrone, Mylo, Villa and Emperor Machine
14 15 AL BAM BOOM JASON PHATS & JUAN CORBI GEEK With mixes from Tom Marchant and Nick & Steve
15 14 I'M ALIVE STRETCH & VERN MINISTRY OF SOUND With mixes from So Called Scumbags, Louis La Roche, Tom Starr and Thomas Gandey
16 17 RUSSIAN GIRLS ARE DANGEROUS SLYDE SLYBEATS Tough electro workout with remix from Tim Healey
17 18 WITHOUT ME TEVO HOWARD ft TRACEY THORN REBIRTH Cool hypnotic house tune with remix from Marcus Worgull and Dixon
18 NEW BROW BEATEN SILVER COLUMNS MOSHI MOSHI With mixes from Moonlight Matters, Donovans, JD Twitch amd Kings Of Town
19 NEW TURN ME OUT (TURN TO SUGAR) SOL BROTHERS v KATHY BROWN IKONIK With mixes from Andrew Galea and David Penn
20 NEW HZ AND TONES MENACE BLOOD MUSIC Awesome techno production