COOL CUTS CHART 25/11/10

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 2 TRAKTOR WRETCH 22 LEVELS/MINISTRY OF SOUND With mixes from Dawood & Preston, Brookes Brothers and Mike Deliquent Project
2 1 LASSITUDE DJ FRESH & SIGMA BREAKBEAT KAOS Hot drum & bass tune with remixes from Jakwob, Hot Pink Delorean and Kamuki
3 4 LIGHTS ON KATY B ft MS DYNAMITE SONY Crossover UK urban tune
4 NEW LOVE GOES DOWN PLAN B ATLANTIC With mixes from Danny Byrd and Doctor P
5 NEW DEREZZED DAFT PUNK VIRGIN From the new Tron remake
6 9 MODERN DAY ROMANCE JAGGA PURE GROOVE With remixes from Photek and Pyramid
7 11 DONCAMATIC GORILLAZ PARLOPHONE With hot dubstep mix from Joker
8 13 THE BLAST X-PRESS 2 SKINT With mixes from Darren Emerson and Tom De Neef
9 NEW LAST NIGHT BROOKES BROTHERS BREAKBEAT KAOS Hot funky D&B workout
10 NEW WITHOUT LIES AEROPLANE WALL OF SOUND With Sky Ferreira on vocals and mixes from Black Van and Breakbot
11 NEW GAVE ME LOVE KUT & RUN WHITE LABEL Hopt disco sampling house tune
12 16 CRUSADER EMALKAY DUB POLICE Powerful bass heavy groove
13 14 IT'S GOT GROOVE JOSE NUNEZ EGO Infectious disco house with a sample from Frankie Valli's 'Grease'
14 NEW I'M ALIVE STRETCH & VERN MINISTRY OF SOUND With mixes from So Called Scumbags, Louis La Roche, Tom Starr and Thomas Gandey
15 NEW AL BAM BOOM JASON PHATS & JUAN CORBI GEEK Wioth mixes from Tom Marchant and Nick & Steve
16 NEW NIGHT PEOPLE HUMAN LEAGUE WALL OF SOUND First new material for ten years with mixes from Cerrone, Mylo, Villa and Emperor Machine
17 NEW RUSSIAN GIRLS ARE DANGEROUS SLYDE SLYBEATS Tough electro workout with remix from Tim Healey
18 NEW WITHOUT ME TEVO HOWARD ft TRACEY THORN REBIRTH Cool hypnotic house tune with remix from Marcus Worgull and Dixon
19 NEW KAIRO JOHN DAHLBACK MUTANTS Funky electro workout
20 NEW PANDEMONIUM EP TOM STARR PANDEMONIUM Energetic electronic house EP