Thread: Hello UKMusic.com!

Hello UKMusic.com!

Greetings. Allow us to introduce ourselves.

Welcome to Section 27. We are an independent electronic netlabel based in Scotland and strive to bring you what we believe are utterly essential underground sounds that both stimulate the senses and don't conform to conventional listening. We are home to over 30 artists from all over the world (to date) of whom all have very different sounds in their output and our releases see no sign of slowing down.

Section 27 was founded in April 2009 by Tam Ferrans and Andy Paterson, we both appear on the label roster ourselves under various aliases such as Nonima (Tam), theAudiologist (Andy), Altered:Carbon and Mitoma (both of us). Taking influence from DIY labels like Monotonik, S27 was originally a platform to release our own music as and when wanted but over time has now evolved into a fully-fledged netlabel. All releases through S27 are Creative Commons by-nc-nd licensed.

Our main site can be found at http://section27netlabel.blogspot.com should you wish to hear what we do. There are also two compilations for download to get you started.

PEACE!

UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    My name is Nancy and I am new here, its my pleasure to join this community to find some information and good friends here.

Watch Online Movies

Thread Information