Thread: Kinman Productions

UKMusic.com Bronze Member

Kinman Productions

My name is Phil Kinman and I am a Record Producer, Mixer, and Songwriter. I work from my studio based in Ruislip, North West London.

Phil Kinman on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos

I have over 10 years experience in the music industry both in and outside the recording studio.

Working many years as a touring musician, I toured and shared the stage with many bands such as Bullet for My Valentine, Killswitch Engage, Funeral for a Friend and The Answer (to name a few) and in 2009 I played both Download and Sonisphere Music Festivals.

After recording and releasing music internationally, my interest in music production developed into a passion after working on a series of engineering and recording projects.

Having worked in both fields I am able to relate to and understand the needs of an artist during the creative process. I feel this is something that can only be acquired through experience, which I find invaluable.

My rates are exceptionally reasonable (80 per day typical day 10am 6pm)
    and I work on a general guide of recording one song per day, this is possible due to the fact that I do not charge extra for mixing for projects that I record from the start, obviously the better prepared the artist/band is, the quicker things get done!

Free Parking or 3 minutes walk from Ruislip Gardens tube station (Central Line)

If you are interested in recording with me, please get in contact via email on: phil.kinman@gmail.com

Thanks

Phil

Phil Kinman on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos

UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    Damn it... I would love to record with you but I'm located in Miami, FL (USA). Know anyone around these parts??

Thread Information