I have over 10 years experience in the music industry both in and outside the recording studio. Working many years as a touring musician, I shared the stage with many bands such as Bullet for My Valentine, Killswitch Engage, Funeral for a Friend and The Answer (to name a few) and in 2009 I played both Download and Sonisphere Music Festivals.

I have recorded and released music internationally and having worked in both fields I am able to relate to and understand the needs of an artist during the creative process.

www.kinmanproductions.co.uk

Services
Multi-track digital audio recording and editing
Mixing and remixing
Song arrangement and production

Rates
My rates are exceptionally reasonable (80 per day typical day 10am – 6pm)
and I work on a general guide of recording one song per day, this is possible due to the fact that I do not charge extra for mixing for projects that I record from the start, obviously the better prepared the artist/band is, the quicker things get done!

Free Parking or 3 minutes walk from Ruislip Gardens tube station (Central Line)

Any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

www.kinmanproductions.co.uk

SPECS:

Console
Soundcraft Ghost 32:8 - 32 channels, 8 Subgroups

DAW
Intel Q8300 Quad Core 2.5ghz with 250gb 8mb Cache Serial ATA drive, 4GB DDR3 RAM

Multitrack Recording Hardware and Software
2 x M-Audio Delta 1010 cards with Breakout Box (24bit, 96khz) 16 analogue in/out + 2 spdif/midi in/out

Steinberg Nuendo 1.61, Steinberg Nuendo 4, Pro Tools M-Powered 7, Various Plug Ins including, Waves, Antares and Lexicon.

Microphones
Rode NT5 (matched pair), 2 x Shure SM57, SE2200A, AKG D112, the list goes on....

Other Equipment
2 x Gibson Les Paul Standard
Esp MK II
Vintage Fender Acoustic
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100 Dual Super Lead Valve Head (100 watt)
3 x Marshall Cabinet (4 x 12)
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
MXR M-108 10-Band Graphic EQ

Thanks

Phil