COOL CUTS CHART 02/09/10

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 NEW PERFECT STRANGER MAGNETIC MAN COLUMBIA New masters of the crossover dubstep sound with another big tune
2 3 SUPERSTAR AEROPLANE WALL OF SOUND Electronic synth pop with mixes from The Krays and Chromeo
3 RE BROMANCE (THE LOVE YOU SEEK) TIM BERG DATA The summers big instrumental gets a vocal from Amanda Wilson
4 6 RELEASE ME TV ROCK ft ZOE BADWI 3 BEAT With mixes from Cahill, Niels Van Gogh and Pitron & Sanna
5 NEW MONSTER PROFESSOR GREEN VIRGIN With mixes from T.E.E.D and Camo & Krooked
6 7 TOGETHER HERVE CHEAP THRILLS Electronic rework of the Primal Scream classic
7 NEW MIAMI 2 IBIZA SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA v TINIE TEMPAH POSITIVA Hot collbaoration that does what it says on the tin
8 NEW HANDS THE TINGS TINGS COLUMBIA Produced by Calvin Harris and remixes from Retro/Grade
9 NEW DON'T TURN THE LIGHTS ON CHROMEO BACKYARD First track ahead of their new album
10 NEW I WISH IT COULD LAST SAM LA MORE CR2 With mixes from Hook & Sling, Jacob Plant, and MYNC
11 13 TRAKTOR WRETCH 32 MINISTRY OF SOUND Hot new pop grime artist
12 NEW NOT THE DRINKING LAUREN PRITCHARD ISLAND With mixes from Riva Starr, Sigma and Tinashe
13 NEW SUNLIGHT THE SOULS DIAMONDS & SOFTWARE Cool Glaswegian disco soul
14 14 WE HAVE REMIXES HOT CHIP PARLOPHONE With remixes from Todd Edwards, Caribou
15 16 MY TRUNK EP RESET! CHEAP THRILLS Hot electronic EP from Italy
16 NEW STAY HERE FRIENDLY FIRES & AZARI & III !K7 Hot collaboration lifted from their Bugged Out compilation
17 NEW FROZEN TEARDROPS GURU JOSH ft LAUREN ROSE DECODE With mixes from Da Brozz, Anthony Louie, DJ Kharma & Andrea Corelli
18 NEW SCREAM KELIS PROMO With mixes from AL-P of MSTRKRFT, Ruxpin and Russ Chimes
19 NEW RUNAWAY MASON REFURB Catchy cut up of an old Eruption disco tune
20 NEW LADY LUCK (CITY LIGHTS) TIMO GARCIA ft AMBER JOLENE YO$$$$OSHI With mixes from Solee and Matt Lange