COOL CUTS CHART 19/08/10

TW LW Title Artist Label Mixes
1 5 ALWAYS LOVED A FILM UNDERWORLD COOKING VINYL With mixes from Michael Woods, Breakage and Madskillz
2 3 GET OUTTA MY WAY KYLIE PARLOPHONE With mixes from Kris Menace, Sidney Samson, Beataucue and Big Daddy
3 2 BELIEVER FREEMASONS ft WYNTER GORDON LOADED Huge club anthem in a more electronic direction for Freemasons
4 1 THE ISLAND PENDULUM WARNERS With a hot remix from Tiesto
5 NEW SUPERSTAR AEROPLANE WALL OF SOUND Electtronic synth pop with mixes from The Krays and Chromeo
6 9 ANOTHER WORLD CHEMICAL BROTHERS PARLOPHONE EP with mixes from Boyz Noize, Lindstromm and Popoff
7 11 LIES FENECH-SOLER B-UNIQUE With mixes from Herve and Doctor P
8 7 IN & OUT OF LOVE ARMIN VAN BUUREN AATW With mixes from LMC, Chicane, Christian Davies, Whelan And Di Scala and Kenny Hayes
9 NEW TO PARIS WITH LOVE DONNA SUMMER CITRUSONIC Hot return for the queen of disco with mixes from DJ Craig C and DJ DLG
10 NEW FEELIN GOOD FAITHLESS ft DIDO NATES TUNES Cool house tune from the Fiat TV ad
11 NEW HOLD ME BACK JAYMO & ANDY GEORGE MODA With mixes from Subskrpt, Thomas Gandey and Beataucue
12 NEW RELEASE ME TV ROCK ft ZOE BADWI 3 BEAT With mixes from Cahill and Niels Van Gogh
13 NEW THROUGH THE NIGHT GRUM HEARTBEATS With mixes from Tom De Neef and Swiss Menergy
14 NEW ABOVE ALL SYLVIA TOSUN SEA TO SUN With mixes from Sted-E & Hybrid and Alex M.O.R.P.H
15 NEW SPECIAL BREW MYNC CR2 Hot filtered disco groove
16 NEW HAPPINESS ALEXIS JORDAN SONY Big pop tune with club mixes from Michael Woods
17 NEW SPANISH SAHARA FOALS WARNERS With mixes from Mount Kimbie, Deadboy, Mosca, Chad Valley and John Dahlback
18 NEW NARCISSUS PACIFIC VULTURE Electro disco workout with remix from Jagz Kooner
19 NEW ANGEL OF THE NORTH BOBINA MAELSTROM With remix from Ali Wilson
20 NEW PAINKILLER FREESTYLERS v PENDULUM AGAINST THE GRAIN Back with a new mix from Kouncil House