Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG!!! Lady Libra - nxt Sun(28th) July - 30,000 peeps!

UKMusic.com Platinum Member missc's Avatar
    i will spit in ur eye though if i ever meet u

UKMusic.com Platinum Member
    damn thats harsh...!!!!

UKMusic.com Silver Member
    well played girl, who else is gommma be performing with you and what other acts are there on the night

i dunno yet, i only found out last night, there a few major acts there as well! i will be getting all details soon as!

i gotta go in to training all week now... dancing training etc.. coz i wanna give it my best!!!!!!

well its urban music thingy so should be good!!

i will probably be doing garage 'No Reason' & 'All up in my biz' Drum n bass!!

I will also being doing accaplla n maybe even a bit of mcing!!!

Good luck Hollie hun

I will most probs b there to see you perform (i'll try to drag Krispi and Ooochie as ur event falls on my b-day weekend and they'll both be staying @ my house for the weekend ) .

Soz i didn't txt you back lst night - i tried to but the msg got sent back to me !!

Originally posted by missc
    i will spit in ur eye though if i ever meet u
    Ouch

What's the gal dun to you Chants ??

P.S. You and Logan's slagging match on this post is giving me jokes .

UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    You've got a lot of support on the other forums so don't worry about this lot!

Good luck! I've heard your tunes and I think you're top :-)

awww thanx for all da support i had!!!

be wiked if as many as poss can come!!

i just been told its being filmed for channel for , so will be on there bout 6pm!!!!

UKMusic.com Bronze Member
    What's MissC's problem with you?

You've got loads of support on the PG forum ... get yourself over there!?!

I wish you all the best :-)

Libra, it's hard to be humble (I know this because I am a genius), but it also smacks of shameless self-agrandizing behaviour when you talk about yourself like you're the next big thing.

I think your stuff is alright. But you rub people the wrong way when you go off about yourself.

Let your skills do the talking instead of your fingers/mouth and you'll have a better chance of shutting your so-called "haters" up.

If someone has "haters", it doesn't mean they're doing something right.

It means they're doing something right and patting themselves on the back for it.

Wouldn't you rather have other people talk positively about you than have to waste all your breath talking about yourself?

Self-confidence is a good thing. Self-$$$$$ kissing is not (and it's hard on your back.)

As long as you know/think you're good...why do you have to tell people that?

Anyway, congrats - because you're right - 30,000 is a big audience for a 17-year old. Big up!

Just make sure you don't trip over your ego on the way to the stage.

That would look pretty bad on Channel 4.

Originally posted by Sen
    Libra, it's hard to be humble (I know this because I am a genius), but it also smacks of shameless self-agrandizing behaviour when you talk about yourself like you're the next big thing.

I think your stuff is alright. But you rub people the wrong way when you go off about yourself.

Let your skills do the talking instead of your fingers/mouth and you'll have a better chance of shutting your so-called "haters" up.

If someone has "haters", it doesn't mean they're doing something right.

It means they're doing something right and patting themselves on the back for it.

Wouldn't you rather have other people talk positively about you than have to waste all your breath talking about yourself?

Self-confidence is a good thing. Self-$$$$$ kissing is not (and it's hard on your back.)

As long as you know/think you're good...why do you have to tell people that?

Anyway, congrats - because you're right - 30,000 is a big audience for a 17-year old. Big up!

Just make sure you don't trip over your ego on the way to the stage.

That would look pretty bad on Channel 4.
    V.tru Sen

It's all bout being humble @ tymes Hollie hun

Its sooooooo werid, do u think i am love myself n $$$$, its soooo werid, if u knew me, u would know that!!!!

2 be honest I aint gonna waste my time n people who judge people on wot ever people think, if u can think wotever u want about me, as long as u actually bother to talk to me to see wot i am like!! i am da most down to earth person in da whole world!!

I know i aint da best lookin girl in da world but i aint da uglest n i dont go round saying i am da best, as well as my tune, every1 has different tastes thats wot makes us all differnt!!

Please before u write something like that about me, actually talk to me before to see wot i am really like!!
    Last edited by LadyLibraxxx; 19-07-2002 at 10:28 PM.

Originally posted by Smoothie
    What's MissC's problem with you?

You've got loads of support on the PG forum ... get yourself over there!?!

I wish you all the best :-)
    me n missc r mates, so that must at been at some1 else not me
    we only spoke yesterday on txt

Originally posted by LadyLibraxxx

Please before u write something like that about me, actually talk to me before to see wot i am really like!!
    You're only as good as your last post.

I don't know you. You're right.

But I do know what you wrote and you yourself can see how what you say makes people think of you.

Doesn't much matter what you're "really" like, because you've already painted a picture for me with the words you chose to use. And that, in the internet world of text and such, is all I have to go on.

You wrote
    coz i said 'Try n come so I can prove to u, how good i am'

babes thats called self believe!!

i know i am good, but u lot think i am $$$$!

i will be singing live n dancing, so i wanna prove to u lot that i am good!
    i wanna show u that i am good at wot i do!
    I don't think you're $$$$. I like your stuff, as I've said before. And I'm truely glad that you have the opportunity that many dream about - to showcase your talents.

I'm just trying to give you some advice as someone who's been there/done that.

Pride goeth before the fall.

Always has, always will.

Just have a good time, sing your heart out and do your best. You don't have to keep telling people that you're good. Or that you think / know you are.

If you are, then they'll tell you that. Leave it up to them to be the judge.

I'm not saying to tell people you're $$$$ or that you suck. Just recognize that telling people that you know you're good doesn't make you look good...you get me?

What is it with 17year olds these days?

my age aint got nething to do wit this!

UKMusic.com Platinum Member mc vortex's Avatar
    Last edited by mc vortex; 19-07-2002 at 10:56 PM.

UKMusic.com Platinum Member missc's Avatar
    LMAO I was saying it to you Libra but in jest...remember the advice

Had to jump on the bandwagon and play this forum hating game.

It's Logans way of playing hard to get i think he so wants my babies and hasnt quite accepted that yet.

You're right though...your age has nothing to do with it. Bigging yourself up is immature and unprofessional no matter what age you are.

Congratulations! End of the day every1 has a tallent its like ppl saying yow im good a football u gunna cuss dem down and call dem Big headed? Nah its confidence every1 has a tallent that they are good at and if they have the confidence to shout it out what the $$$$ is the problem? & What the $$$$ is it to any1 else if she loves her self off or not its got sweet $$$$ all 2 do with any1 but herself and the ppl she cares about not eeejjats talking jealously on computers!

thanx u!!!!! i care about wot my mates think about me n my bf n family etc....

Sen - ERM..... Most people big them selfs up, if u dont then no1 will believe how good ur!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information