• jamdoggz fanz

All about music, speak your mind and shape the thoughts

Category: Uncategorized
    Last Activity: 19-06-2013 08:38 AM

3 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    jamdoggz
  • The Butter Fly Effect Deephouse music project

This group is basically for ONLY producer and vocalists and NO djs are to join the group.What this group is about is;all those producers which are interested in being involved in the project that I've started with this year called The Butter Fly Effect...,this music project is for very musical people whether it be vocalists / producers...,the project focuses on deephouse music and nu-jazz,a lot of musicians from across the world will be involved in this project. Please DO NOT join this group if you not producing deephouse/nu-jazz.

Last Activity: 10-07-2012 04:54 AM

3 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • New female contender to the UK RAP scene... FATE

Hi Guys,

my names fate and im a female hiphop rapper from the UK. i used to be in a group called PurEntertainment (street dance, rapping, singing, beatboxing and tricking crew) and have branched out this year to persue my goal and get my music out there.

gonna be posting a fe links here and there but mainly in here.im always looking for people to work with so colabbers, djs, producers, mcs, singers...if u feelin my stuff guys and wanna jump on somethin gimme a message, im pushin out this yearr!!!!!

my new tracks and my teaser video are on youtube:

www.youtube.com/officialfatemusic

and you can add me on FB too:

www.facebook.com/officialfatemusic

thanks guys,

take it easy and post soon!!

FATE x

Last Activity: 11-06-2012 12:17 PM

1 member(s)
  • Something for everyone

We are Epic Tv, we hold music events at our studio here in Norwich to which we stream high quality music/images live to the world over the internet. We are always looking for fresh ideas and productive comments, so find us on face book and feel free to join this group and let us know of your experience / ideas? :-)

Last Activity: 10-07-2012 04:53 AM

2 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Would you?
  • Online Songs

Fame Factor is the new, dynamic face of social networking for music fans and musicians. Itís a great way too for artists to build up a strong following anywhere in the world and listen to completely independent, honest feedback about your performance and individual tracks.

http://www.famefactor.co.uk/

Last Activity: 19-06-2013 10:47 AM

8 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Hello friends
  • ELEKTROFIED - International Electro Party, August 17th in London

----ELEKTROFIED----

Filthy Electro, Dirty House & Phatt Beats!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/220826838038737/?ref=ts

--Featuring, Far Too Loud, Autodidakt, Planet Noize & more.

only 29 days to go & tickets are available here:

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user?query=search&region=xxx&category=misc&search= elektrofied&x=0&y=0

Last Activity: 07-10-2012 05:23 PM

2 member(s)

View All Recently Updated