PDA

View Full Version : Do n of u graff' heads know who 'Foam' is?

lady_*ice
03-04-2002, 02:43 PM
Whoever they are... tell them to vandalise their own property!

Down my street, the pavement the 'Foam' tag on it, so has the post box, the lamp posts, the people's front walls.... oh and a black car has had the tag spray painted on it in white spray paint.

SUPERSTAR SINISTA
03-04-2002, 05:24 PM
lol my m8t knows him

mRstuN
04-04-2002, 01:06 AM
lol...... foam is from burntoak sides but moved too dollis valley estate marnnn .supposidly he knows who i am :S but i dont know him sorry... i dont think a word of warning too him will make any difference! :p

lady_*ice
04-04-2002, 09:26 AM
its horrible!! Why cant he go mash up the estate!!?!!

Why does he get pleasre outta destroying other peoples property?? I just dont get it :(

mRstuN
04-04-2002, 02:33 PM
he has already done the estate and it is known as ''getting up''... this is basicly the whole point of graffiti... to be seen,recognised and to get fame!.

the majority of writers do not see it as damage (some do) but they dont go out of there way too destroy YOUR property its just another place too hit your tag... not intentionaly done too get others mad or upset... well sometimes :D

if you do wish too understand... go to your local libary and try too rent out either ''subway art'' or ''spraycan art'' .......these are the bible's of graffiti ...and many writers swear by them.

hope it helps :)

lady_*ice
04-04-2002, 03:08 PM
I can understand that... but spraying your tag on someones car is just wrong

Freshes.T
04-04-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by mRstuN
lol...... foam is from burntoak sides but moved too dollis valley estate marnnn .supposidly he knows who i am :S but i dont know him sorry... i dont think a word of warning too him will make any difference! :p

iused to live in dolis valley estate and most of my bredrins are there, might know him, whats his name?, me an my boys will sort him out. if he's upsetting you so much lady ice;)

mRstuN
04-04-2002, 09:31 PM
very true ms ice that is very wrong!.

hmmmm .....whats your name fresh t maybe i will know who ure friends are or even you as i used too go skool at ravenscroft :p... and know a few of them boys there!.

lady_*ice
05-04-2002, 09:56 AM
wow... what are u 2s names??!!

FreshT... nah.... its ok... hes not upsetting me, but Im sure hes upsetting the people who's property he is de-facing.

mRstuN
05-04-2002, 05:03 PM
ahhhh ...i could never display my name on a public forum... for the simple reason my screen name is ''mR *stuN*''...too bate :(.

i only know peeps from about 17-18 range round them sides and and nearly all of them went ravenscroft!.

Freshes.T
05-04-2002, 05:08 PM
MR STUN do u kno Tony Glester n Ricky Jones?

mRstuN
05-04-2002, 07:33 PM
hmmm ....is ricky jones that small brother with brown hair?... that might be him i think... if so i kinda know him he knows a few of the boys i went skool with aaron kellehar ian smith john crouch.... ahhhh old memories!. :D

Freshes.T
05-04-2002, 07:39 PM
YEAH RICKY IS THE ONE WIT LIL CROP BOWN HAIR HE WENT TO EAST BARNET SCHOOL

lady_*ice
09-04-2002, 10:17 AM
Ok, ok, mr stun!

fresh t, who are u!!i prob know u!