PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of ME!



DJ Baby C
11-02-2002, 08:12 PM
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/micheal.killeen/babyc/armless.gif

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/micheal.killeen/babyc/bighead.gif

This is me on a photo shoot for GLF!:p

Qwest
11-02-2002, 08:17 PM
very nice ;)

Rowland Samuel
11-02-2002, 08:20 PM
Dammmmn :) - heavy pics !!

U look a lot like Michelle Gayle - n e 1 told u that ?? (soz if ur offeneded by that)

DJ Baby C
11-02-2002, 08:26 PM
not offeneded, at least my girl was on TV!:p

Keith_Williams_GLF
16-02-2002, 04:16 PM
brilliant pictures... who was the ARTIST who took them?! :D

btw wats that in you ear in the top picture? lol

Jason 13th
16-02-2002, 08:12 PM
Alans fact of the day: those photographs were actually taken in a mcdonalds toilet

another one of those, same time tomorow

DJ Baby C
17-02-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Jason 13th
Alans fact of the day: those photographs were actually taken in a mcdonalds toilet

another one of those, same time tomorow

Put a picture of your ugly mug up on this forum or SHUT DA $$$$ UP!

Jason 13th
17-02-2002, 03:27 AM
u want a fight missus?

Keith_Williams_GLF
17-02-2002, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Jason 13th
u want a fight missus?

Jason mate, if you wanna fight her, you will loose.

TRUST ME!

DJ Baby C
17-02-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Keith_Williams_GLF


Jason mate, if you wanna fight her, you will loose.

TRUST ME!

Keith...lol!:p

MC Yungsta
17-02-2002, 02:55 PM
jason girl will beat u wid them heels bruv.

HHHIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

DJ Baby C
17-02-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by MC Casper
jason girl will beat u wid them heels bruv.

HHHIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Nah, i would rather use my red spiked heel boots to juck out his eye:p

Qwest
17-02-2002, 04:41 PM
lol...

Jason, those pictures werent taken in a McDonalds toilet!.

DJ Baby C
17-02-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Qwest
lol...

Jason, those pictures werent taken in a McDonalds toilet!.

Yep, thats right. Qwest, Keith GLF and myself took them in our studio in Bromley:p

Jason 13th
18-02-2002, 11:51 AM
Oh

right

J Laurence
19-02-2002, 08:19 PM
nices pics ;)

Keith_Williams_GLF
19-02-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by J Laurence
nices pics ;)

OH PICS I must of miss read it... lol ;)

J Laurence
20-02-2002, 03:47 PM
:rolleyes:

Qwest
20-02-2002, 06:22 PM
lol...J Laurence, dont mind keith, his jokes are always that bad :confused:

Keith_Williams_GLF
20-02-2002, 06:42 PM
oh but I have my moments....

la la la...

;)

DJ Baby C
22-02-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Keith_Williams_GLF


la la la...

;) [/B]

booo....!:p

la la la.......! :p

Keith_Williams_GLF
23-02-2002, 01:12 AM
hee hee!

DJ Baby C
23-02-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by J Laurence
nices pics ;)

Thank you J Laurence, you gonna give me that tune now, and r u coming Storm on Sat?:p

J Laurence
23-02-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by DJ Baby C


Thank you J Laurence, you gonna give me that tune now, and r u coming Storm on Sat?:p

i've sent you a PM babyc :p

"give me that tune now" you wish :D