PDA

View Full Version : Singer Looking For Production...

MizGabriella2U
04-02-2002, 04:30 PM
HOT SINGER/MC OUT OF PHILLY PA LOOKING FOR PRODUCTION IN THE UK

Hey everyone, my name is Gabriella and Im from Philly....right now I am into Garage/2-step. I am a very very versitile singer though my heart is all about Garage!!! So, if anyone is looking to produce a girl who has what it takes to make hits and keep the UK and the USA moving and wanting more..let me know. Until then take care...

DJ Fat Zed
04-02-2002, 04:42 PM
give us an email.

I might be able to help you.....I have a very nice studio (see link below)

.....where are you? age? etc

MizGabriella2U
04-02-2002, 04:46 PM
my email addy is cinderella_gabriella@hotmail.com and I do have MSN messanger. Hit me up anytime!
Any other questions feel free to ask!

Sen
04-02-2002, 05:44 PM
Hey there, good to see another North American.

Do you know Thomas D and Lady J?

They're out Philly way...Lady J is a great producer - recently won our remix competition - check the audio patio for her work...

I think she's in the UK now tho...

Anyway, drop me a line on msn skorpion_dx@hotmail.com if you want to chat about recording/vocals etc. I'm always looking for good vocal talent

bionicbooty
05-02-2002, 02:16 AM
Would have to hear your singing before I gave an honest answer, but we could maybe drop some tracks for you - and last I checked Chicago is a lot closer than the UK to philly. Are you willing to spend money and keep your tunes...or are you really looking for a production/record deal??? Do you write your own music??? Lyrics??? Anything???

You can peep our older stuff at www.ampcast.com/bionicbooty (http://www.ampcast.com/bionicbooty), but most of it's on the 4X4 housey vibe. The newer, unreleased tunes are more of the UKG vein.

Good luck whichever direction you decide to go.

MizGabriella2U
06-02-2002, 06:34 PM
I do write all my own songs!!! Lyrics, I have MANY!!! I am looking for production mostly so I can shop my demo around and hopefully get discovered, I have no demo but I have no problem singing live for anyone who wants to hear me. You can contact me on MSN using the addy cinderella_gabriella@hotmail.com, AOL using my screen name: UrbnSk8terChick or MsGabriellaMarie or yahoo using the screen name voodoochyld83. Let a girl know something, thanks! Until then Peace....

bionicbooty
08-02-2002, 08:11 PM
I kind of got my hands full in terms of artists for my production company for the next month or two...

If you're looking to "hire" someone, I would be able to squeeze that in once March rolls around - as I will have some daytime available. My email is papa@bionicbooty.com if you want to ask specifics.

One Love.

lady-j
09-02-2002, 03:49 AM
miss gabrielle,

philly eh? the home of Pink. hehe. seriously though, welcome to ukmusic.com. there are plenty of producers here

have you got access to a good microphone and recording set up? if you need a demo or sommit i can help you but unfortunately i am just about to move to the UK next month and severly downsizing my setup (it all will fit within an iBook Indigo now :) it's a shame i won't be here much longer because i am just a few hours west of you.

i believe there are several really good (and cheap) studios in Philly with vocal booths. the question however is do you write? or are you looking for complete songs with lyrics? either way if you can get to a vocal booth to record acapellas for whoever you work with it shouldn't be too difficult. how would you describe your style/voice?

i'd love to help you if possible. i do have a lot on my plate at the moment but i am willing to help out my PA peeps. let me know exactly what you want. i'm currently remixing and producing a number of tunes for a number of artists including one well known UK G vocalist.

if i can't help you then, i highly suggest my crewmate Thomas D who is on this forum. i am teaching him what i know about producing before i go and he's in Pittsburgh so its not too hard for you two to link up.

lady j

Benjamminbeats
05-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Hello,

I am a producer who is looking to spread the word.

I have tons of material ready for labels and artists.

I can be reached at benchill@gmail.com

Thanks
Ben C.
www.myspace.com/benjaminthebeatkeeper