PDA

View Full Version : Five Top Crooners.

jessycanden
04-10-2005, 09:10 AM
:cool: Five top world class great crooners are: Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Engelbert Humperdink and swivel hips Tom Jones. Over the years these music artists have putout many fine Cd's. Tom and Engelbert of course, still are doing and puting out Cd's.

DJ GIB
05-10-2005, 08:44 PM
on this topic.. anyone bought Paul Anka - Rock Swing?.. surreal as I recognised nearly every song he was covering in crooner style.. but also very very good.

jessycanden
07-10-2005, 09:20 PM
:cool: A new crooner, he is especially big in Western Canada, is Michael Buble. Already many young girls swoon for him during his concerts. His two Cd's thus far are: 1-michael buble and his recent release 2- It's Time. He's got a fine Website too.

helenbousquet
02-07-2007, 08:23 PM
I'm sorry, but I have read your threads about these "new crooners," but none of them can even touch this new guy, Brian Evans.

You need to check out his website at MySpace at www.myspace.com/brianevansonline, or at www.brianevans.com.

Brian's version of the crooner tune "Witchcraft" was just chosen (among all of the other crooners) to be used in the new ABC TV show "Big Shots" starring Dylan McDermott, and Evans opens for Jay Leno, who hosts "The Tonight Show" in America.

This kid puts all of the other guys to shame, seriously. If you've ever seen the others in concert, you likely fell asleep. Great CD over-productions, but go see them live and tell me what you think.

daintymusic
07-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I love Michael Buble too! My favourite song is Smile, you can have a listen here: http://www.song-list.net/michaelbuble/smile/tracks

WendySue
12-10-2009, 02:34 AM
If you like the classic crooners, you'll enjoy this guy, Miché Fambro: www.kickstarter.com/projects/michefambro/miche-fambro-forever-friday-jazz-cd (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michefambro/miche-fambro-forever-friday-jazz-cd). He's also an extraordinary left-handed guitarist - www.miche.com.