PDA

View Full Version : Wot Is The Deal????

JACK_YOU
30-07-2005, 06:32 PM
wots the deal with pop music?? i dont listen to it myself but i have been seriously stoned in the early hours of the morning and watched the last few mins of cd:uk wile im waiting for summit good to come on and was appaled at wot i have seen.

i know weed is bad for u, but i swear it makes u see things so much more literally. it made me see that pop music is just a bunch of actors, that get paid to recite somebody elses lyrics, to somebody elses music. its pathetic & fake, if u actually listen to some of the words of some of them songs, they the crappest lyrics iv ever heard. the main 1 is lemars new song, i have seen that twice now, i think cos its at number 1 or high in the charts so its always last so i see it wen i catch the last 5 mins, its terrible! its cringe-worthy, the lyrics are just pathetic & seriously lame. they dont fit together and lead me to beleive that pop music is brain washing young kids. why else would they wanna watch such poor pop acts??? another thign i have noticed is that black pop acts dress with baggy clothes and try to look "street" but the white ones just look plain gay! why is it the fashion for men to look so gay now?? everyone looks like they wanna b in a boy band. every man i see is wearing pink! and has half-shaved, half-spikey hair with highlights and trendy "flicked-up" bits. damn, men are osing their masculinity at the moment, and its all becuase of pop music!

LaYdEe_Da_LoLi
30-07-2005, 06:59 PM
lmao ur so rite but i actually lyk lemars new song cos i can kinda relate 2 it

spinderella
30-07-2005, 07:29 PM
i like a man in pink!lol.firstly jack i agree, but on the other point they do need makeup because cameras can make u look really washed out and red, and super shiney.other than that though, have u noticed many boys are tryin to look pretty doing the whole shaved n spikey n gelled n highlighted look at the mo?!

Halo
21-08-2005, 08:19 PM
wots the deal with pop music?? i dont listen to it myself but i have been seriously stoned in the early hours of the morning and watched the last few mins of cd:uk wile im waiting for summit good to come on and was appaled at wot i have seen.

i know weed is bad for u, but i swear it makes u see things so much more literally. it made me see that pop music is just a bunch of actors, that get paid to recite somebody elses lyrics, to somebody elses music. its pathetic & fake, if u actually listen to some of the words of some of them songs, they the crappest lyrics iv ever heard. the main 1 is lemars new song, i have seen that twice now, i think cos its at number 1 or high in the charts so its always last so i see it wen i catch the last 5 mins, its terrible! its cringe-worthy, the lyrics are just pathetic & seriously lame. they dont fit together and lead me to beleive that pop music is brain washing young kids. why else would they wanna watch such poor pop acts??? another thign i have noticed is that black pop acts dress with baggy clothes and try to look "street" but the white ones just look plain gay! why is it the fashion for men to look so gay now?? everyone looks like they wanna b in a boy band. every man i see is wearing pink! and has half-shaved, half-spikey hair with highlights and trendy "flicked-up" bits. damn, men are osing their masculinity at the moment, and its all becuase of pop music!
Amen .