PDA

View Full Version : The Used, My Chemical Romance, emo..... anything good!

cherry_boob
04-04-2005, 05:45 PM
:tits:

i love all rock music! i thought it was $$$$ that i registered to a forum with only 3 topics to talk about!!! anyway would love to talk about any of the following-adema, aretha franklin, ash, athlete, ben e.king, billy idol, boston, coheed and cambria, counting crows, dashboard confessional, david gray, dead poetic, deep purple, deftones, dido, dodgy, eagles, eninem, films, finch, flowing tears, foo fighters, green day, gun, gwen stefani, him, idlewild, incubus, inme, inxs, keane, kelly osbourne, kidneythieves, kill hannah, kittie, korn, lacuna coil, linkin park, lostprophets, lynyrd skynrd, marilyn manson, maroon 5, matchbook romance, miranda sex garden, my chemical romance, nerd, nina simone, no doubt, penpals, phantom planet, pink floyd, placebo, puddle of mudd, red hot chilli peppers, reef, rooster, rydell, sex, sissor sisters, skunk anansie, slipknot, soil, stapleton, stereophonics, stiltskin, system of a down, talking heads, tenacious d, the birthday massacre, the clash., the cranberries, the darkness, the distillers, the gamits, the hives, the killers, the la's, the martinis, the temple, the used, the verve, the white stripes, the who, the zutons, toploader, van morrison, weezer, zebrahead....................... so many! even if the band you like isnt here you can still post about them...

*snuggles* xoxoxoxoxox

TraH
04-04-2005, 06:08 PM
u got alot of names and they are all good.

But where is Lenny Kravitz??

phorty
04-04-2005, 07:31 PM
nerd broke up....goddamn iit!:mad: :mad:

cherry_boob
04-04-2005, 11:25 PM
:eek:

sorry i forgot poor lenny....... and i cant believe nerd has broke up! They are so good! I think the lead singer is hot ;)

*smooches* xoxoxox

phorty
05-04-2005, 03:50 AM
yeah , that got me depressed like no other. they had such potential. fly or die was amazing. some bull$$$$ over their label and their differances. pharrel said he'd leak some new material to the fans via the internet...but it just wont be the same:(

BTW pink floyd is amazing ...ever ehar of stabbing westward? metropolitan industrial rock...sick $$$$ too!

...* listenin to stairway toheaven backwards* ... good times,lol:D :D

phorty
05-04-2005, 03:59 AM
wait uhm...apparently he uhh...took back the statement...i think hes just confused,lol

http://sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=6897

theres the article about him retracting hwat he formerly said...whatever....good news for me,lol

Faye_louise
07-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by cherry_boob
:eek:

sorry i forgot poor lenny....... and i cant believe nerd has broke up! They are so good! I think the lead singer is hot ;)

*smooches* xoxoxox
.....Pharell is amazingly beautiful! lol......i like a few of ur list but......... gwen stefani...how 'Cool' is she lol

cherry_boob
07-04-2005, 07:43 PM
:clap: gwen is so kick ass..... i would love to have her body!!!! so hot....

*hugs* xoxoxox

Garf
07-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Thursday are the daddys of Emo. I absolutely love em.

The Used, loved their first album. Taking a while to get used to the second one.

My chemical Romance, Early november, 3 days grace, Tkaing back Sunday, Thrice ... all good but nothing amazing.

Big fan of screamo music Funeral for a friend kinda thing. Followed them for years before they hit big time.

cherry_boob
08-04-2005, 01:23 AM
:x all good stuff garf!!!! it would take me forever to write every single band i love..... add the good $$$$ here!!!!
come on ppl add away!

P.S- everyone has to check out a perfect nothing.... they are an unsigned band but so very very good..... they have some music for you to listen to!!!
*kisses*

Garf
08-04-2005, 10:55 AM
Big up for Fony, Hiding with Girls and Aurora. All great bands going to great places !

shredda
08-04-2005, 12:40 PM
add what?

cherry_boob
08-04-2005, 01:23 PM
:rolleyes:
add bands you like... want to talk about $$$$ like that!!!! so everyone....how good are the bravery!?!?!?!
*mwoha*

KoNfUzed
09-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Can't believe the hype around MCR at the moment.

The album is not that good IMO.

KoNfUzed
09-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by cherry_boob
add bands you like... want to talk about $$$$ like that!!!! so everyone....how good are the bravery!?!?!?!
*mwoha*

See my post in the thread about Metal for some other ish.

phorty
09-04-2005, 10:27 PM
only hears their single. musically their talented. ...the singers voice is...depressing though,lol ans their lyrics need work.

but musically they kick $$$$ing ass!

mcr_lp_rock200
06-05-2005, 06:50 PM
:D see now you guys are my kind of ppl. everyone else... oh my god I thought I was alone, I listen to eberythign you guys talk about.and might I add that I think alot of girls would love to have a body like gwen.:D

doubl3_a
11-05-2005, 05:04 PM
Th Used and My Chemical Romance are real good, System of a down, etc

mr grant
14-05-2005, 11:41 PM
my chemical romance is the best band right now. they are AMAZING live and i hung out with the lead singer gerard after for like a 1/2 hour, then he $$$$ed some girl who was sitting beside me and i never saw him again that night.

here are some bands for you to check out

alexisonfire
boys night out
senses fail
fall out boy

and a WHOLE lot more ... mssg me for more

cherry_boob
16-05-2005, 10:19 AM

i have heard of fall out boy but havent heard any of there stuff!!!
come on ppl.... more comments!
need more posts!

*snuggles*

KoNfUzed
18-05-2005, 08:27 PM
I will say one thing and one thing only:

The Mars Volta.

SaVe_Me_FRoM_ME
28-12-2005, 12:07 PM
Aiden - they take some getting used to but good
Nine Black Alps - Sort of Nirvanaish
Thats all I can think of that haven't been posted yet

MissSexyLynx
28-12-2005, 09:55 PM
fall out boy are awesome .my fav songs are sugar im going down and where is your boy tonight .can i put up on ere?

SoImpossible
04-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Fall Out Boy are good....
Check out some Jimmy Eat World, Janes Addiction, Creed and The Bravery!

jollyfatman
09-01-2006, 11:35 PM
I'm exactly like you! anything does it for me! Check out my site

http://davesmusic-review.blogspot.com

For all the latest music reviews of the newest music!

MissSexyLynx
19-01-2006, 04:33 PM
i got a few albums of creed and the bravery .preety gd. ;)

xox_emo_xox
21-01-2006, 11:12 AM
hi i like music like riddlin kids, blink 182, homegrown, inme, incubus, armor for sleep ect. if u know any bands like theese please write back!! xxxx

xox_emo_xox
21-01-2006, 11:14 AM
oh yea please can u send me a private message to the answer to above!! thankies xxxxxxxx

wayne999999
11-02-2006, 12:04 PM
how can u not have heard any of fall out boys songs.....there are amazing i went to see them at a concert and met them.......go me

rmgh
11-02-2006, 07:56 PM
Bought their album today. Loving the tunes. Heard them live in session on Zane Lowe's show too. Would love to go see them live.

keithandeggs
17-02-2006, 12:38 PM
this guy's awesome..

http://www.unsignedbandweb.com/music/bands/6403/ (http://www.unsignedbandweb.com/music/bands/6403/)

chelseasav
25-02-2006, 09:49 AM

i have heard of fall out boy but havent heard any of there stuff!!!
come on ppl.... more comments!
need more posts!

*snuggles*

Cherry where are Hard-fi, Blocparty, Alkaline Trio, The Libertines, The Strokes and Maximo Park!!!! LOVE Maximo Parks album!! and going to see Hard-fi(Get in!!)

Also where are three doors down and lifehouse!!! two great emo bands, check em out if you've not heard of them, i'm sure you would've though.

Personally think that Arcade Fire are so overrated...the lead singer has the most depressing voice!!!

Check out Blowback, my mate from uni's band, very cool, very good single with three tracks on it, 105 sunset/Darkhorse/Blown it. they were number 1 on the radio 1 unsigned artists chart for quite a while. just google the band name and have a listen.

spinderella
25-02-2006, 11:07 AM
panic!at the disco are hot.

chelseasav
25-02-2006, 01:23 PM
they are bloody awesome. so are fall out boy. didn't know much about the ordinary boys but now they've been thrown into the spotlight i'm starting to feel them too.

spinderella
25-02-2006, 07:58 PM
mm, but im thinking no-one knows much about them for a reason.i'd heard of them but if preston hadn't of been in big bro i wouldnt have been into them.i love panic! and i love fallout boy.the video for sugar were going down is so funny.the bravery remind me of when i was really drunk and i blagged being their make-up artist and my friend was the stylist, that trick got us into so many places.i love maximo park, havnt got the album though.i have to say frank lero from mcr is hot 2.

spinderella
25-02-2006, 08:18 PM
hang on, what about arctic monkeys how could i forget!

chelseasav
26-02-2006, 03:23 AM
DUDE! you have gotta get the maximo park album, its immense!

to b honest when you step back from all the hype the arctic monkeys album is no better than the hard-fi or the maximo park album. in fact i'd say maximo park's is much better!

p.s. can u believe some barman tried starting on me tonight because i laughed when he dropped a glass. he said 'do you want a slap' i went 'hold on mate'. two minutes later he was asked to leave by the bouncers...the mug!! schoolboy error by him, during the summer i was working for a solicitors. just so happened that i dealt with most of the matters regarding the owner of the club i was in tonight! told the owner and the owner had him sacked on the spot...brilliant!!

hel2d
26-02-2006, 10:03 AM
Chelseasav -That's classic! Some idiots really shouldn't be behind the bar. And I have to say that as a live band Maximo Park do indeed rock.

Omerta
27-02-2006, 11:57 AM
panic!at the disco are hot.
My girlfriend is a big fan. I have a feeling that they may blow up this year. Already seem to be doing well as it is!

spinderella
28-02-2006, 07:49 PM
seriously, they are soooooooo hot right now.

Kluen
08-08-2006, 12:39 AM
omg, no Graham Coxon mentions?

Death_and_Chaos
06-02-2007, 01:10 PM
I am Death_and_Chaos and I cant believe you haven't heard fall out boy. My Fav band at the moment would have to be well I have a lot but My chemical romance tops the list, I also like withi temptation, evanescence and lost prophets but slipknot, machine head and korn are awesome too. I also reckon that chavs have less self esteem than a meer cat haha lol!

Death_and_Chaos
06-02-2007, 01:13 PM
Fall out boy rule! but I think my chemical romance are better, and so are within temptation. hey is anyone into films cause I think blood and chocolate looks awesome! hahaha lol

Chlod
16-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Nine Black Alps are wicked, so excited about their tour starting on Jan 24th, am heading up to Sheffield for it, anyone lese going...?!

xaniabanana
20-02-2008, 02:37 AM
I absolutely LOVE Talking Heads.....have you heard David Byrne's solo stuff? It never made it big, but it's sooooooooooo amazing. He still keeps to the same writing style he did in the talking heads, but the music is a bit more mellow....(he's my band's biggest influence...)
(check us out, if you want: myspace.com/trikeaband...our lead singer channels his dance moves!)

rock4lyfe
20-02-2008, 12:27 PM
i love my chemical romance but at the moment i am totally loving 30 seconds to mars =]

kypp
21-02-2008, 09:57 AM
nerd broke up....goddamn iit!:mad: :mad:

Yea, for the better.

kypp
21-02-2008, 10:00 AM
I like;

Sunny Day Real Estate
Thursday
Texas is the Reason
Mogwai
The Decemberits
Jimmy Eat World
The Appleseed Cast
American Football
Circle Takes the Square
Angel Hair
Explosions in the Sky

AJS113
05-05-2008, 01:10 AM
http://www.myspace.com/Downdog

johnnysyncer
08-05-2008, 03:14 PM
If you want to see a very very beautiful and very talented female singer, with a great voice follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJw599RG-K0 Please leave comments with your oppinion about her voice, beauty and stage performance!

goldengoose
22-05-2008, 01:06 AM
:tits:

i love all rock music! i thought it was $$$$ that i registered to a forum with only 3 topics to talk about!!! anyway would love to talk about any of the following-adema, aretha franklin, ash, athlete, ben e.king, billy idol, boston, coheed and cambria, counting crows, dashboard confessional, david gray, dead poetic, deep purple, deftones, dido, dodgy, eagles, eninem, films, finch, flowing tears, foo fighters, green day, gun, gwen stefani, him, idlewild, incubus, inme, inxs, keane, kelly osbourne, kidneythieves, kill hannah, kittie, korn, lacuna coil, linkin park, lostprophets, lynyrd skynrd, marilyn manson, maroon 5, matchbook romance, miranda sex garden, my chemical romance, nerd, nina simone, no doubt, penpals, phantom planet, pink floyd, placebo, puddle of mudd, red hot chilli peppers, reef, rooster, rydell, sex, sissor sisters, skunk anansie, slipknot, soil, stapleton, stereophonics, stiltskin, system of a down, talking heads, tenacious d, the birthday massacre, the clash., the cranberries, the darkness, the distillers, the gamits, the hives, the killers, the la's, the martinis, the temple, the used, the verve, the white stripes, the who, the zutons, toploader, van morrison, weezer, zebrahead....................... so many! even if the band you like isnt here you can still post about them...

*snuggles* xoxoxoxoxox

Where is Queen, Ac/Dc Iron Maiden, hell id even settle for go west!

as others have said, some top names there however i cant helpfeeling that some of the bands today lack a certain punch to their sound(i mean newer bands) it seems to me, and forgive me if im wrong, that most are trying to sound as indevidual as they can but sound very similar to the others.

Take AC/DC awesome band at the time no one sounded like them now there is airbournebilled as the new ac/dc.

goldengoose
22-05-2008, 01:28 AM
If you want to see a very very beautiful and very talented female singer, with a great voice follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJw599RG-K0 Please leave comments with your oppinion about her voice, beauty and stage performance!

check this out if you want a looker.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuR1qOAlcHA&feature=related