PDA

View Full Version : Are you looking for a professional music video?....

eapfilms
20-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm new to these forums, but wanted to help promote the services of what we have to offer to upcoming musicians.

We appreciate that there are thousands of people who want to break the music business all the time and only a handful make it. Obviously it's down to the talent, the music, and the correct marketing. This is where we come in.

Expressive Arts Productions are offering their professional filmmaking services to create a music video for you and your band. Utilising multiple HD cameras, full lighting kit, optimum sound and host of professional gear, you won't be disappointed with the final product. All the footage will be edited into a slick music video which will include colour correction, motion graphics and visual effects to enhance the visual quality.

You will receive 5 DVD's with disc cover, plus a 6th data DVD with your music video in MPEG-2 format for your use on facebook, youtube and even your own website, including our multimedia page to help showcase upcoming talent.

We are based in the West Midlands, UK but would be willing to travel to other regions if travel expenses are covered. This service would usually cost 760GBP. We are offering it to you for just 200GBP!!

So what's the catch? Well, this offer is only valid up until midnight 31st December 2010. However, as long as you book before the expiry date, you may wish to have the production in 2011. Any charges for venue hire will not be covered in the 200GBP and Expressive Arts Productions is not responsible for these charges. And similarly with any other charge. You will have 1 day of filming, unless it is deemed that 2 is necessary, so make sure that what you're after won't take weeks to film. Keep it simple :-) But to be honest, they aren't really catches - just a few minor terms and conditions. You won't pay us any extra fees or anything like that. I'm sure you'll agree that this is great value. If you're still wondering why it's priced low, then it's as simple as this - business.

As a business we obviously want to grow and have a good reputation. To have both of those things, we are offering special rates to build up the amount of business - more business means expansion - the bigger we are, the stronger our reputation. Reputation is key is our line of business, so for that reason alone, we are dedicated to giving you the best we can.

If you are interested in having a music video for you and your band, check out www.eapfilms.com (http://www.eapfilms.com) and use the contact details found on the site.

Remember, you're saving over 500GBP! Don't miss out!

Many thanks,

Dan

CroptopRecords
29-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Hi Dan,

Do you have any examples of previous music videos you have produced, I couldn't find any on your site?

Also your site seams to have issues with IE8 on a PC (comes up with a static image which is multiplied over and over), works fine on a Mac with Safari though which is how I viewed it in the end.

Thanks
David

eapfilms
29-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Hi Dan,

Do you have any examples of previous music videos you have produced, I couldn't find any on your site?

Also your site seams to have issues with IE8 on a PC (comes up with a static image which is multiplied over and over), works fine on a Mac with Safari though which is how I viewed it in the end.

Thanks
David

Hi David,

I will have examples by the middle of November. I start shooting one on Sun 7th Nov and hope to have it ready a week later or so. There is a video on the front page that introduces the offer, plus a poster if you click on the blue circle - just left of the video.

Yeh, I appreciate you mentioning the problems with IE - it's something we're working on. So far as we know, it only has problems with IE. Firefox, Safari on PC work too.

Where are you based? Also, have you got a site where I can see your work?

Many thanks for your interest,

Dan

eapfilms
16-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Just to inform you that the music video I spoke of above had been rescheduled to tomorrow evening. Please check by www.eapfilms.com near the end of the month to view the finished Music Video.

It's also worth noting that the band I'll be working with are already booking their next 4 Videos to be ready early January 2011.

Dan

eapfilms
27-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Hi again,

Another update for you with the music video that we shot the other week.

It's now available to view on www.eapfilms.com - click on Multimedia and then Music Videos. The band is called 'Dakota Beats' and their track is 'Sir Frank James'.

As mentioned in my initial post, the offer is valid until 31st December 2010, but you CAN book before the 31st Dec for a shoot in the New Year. We already have one band doing this for the third week in January.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Many thanks,

Dan

dan@eapfilms.com
www.eapfilms.com

eapfilms
28-11-2010, 07:20 PM
The band have informed me that they are due to launch in January and that I should take the video down until then.

I do have another video booked for mid-January.

Will let you know when this video is due to appear on the website.

In the mean time, if you have any questions, please let me know.

Dan

eapfilms
17-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Just an update for you, there are two music videos on the website - www.eapfilms.com > Multimedia > Music Videos. They are 'Sir Frank James' and 'Mary Jayne'. I am currently editing another video called 'From Darkness Comes Light'. This is due to go up on the website this week.

Obviously, the Christmas offer has ended, but there will be an upcoming offer in the Spring. Once the dates have been confirmed, you are free to book during that period.

Thanks for your patience.

Dan

Mainkerchipa
08-02-2011, 11:39 AM
iMerchant assists in capturing sales that otherwise would be lost. iMerchant expands your sites exposure, focussing attention on your product or service. iMerchant allows customers to take advantage of a secondary payment solution, providing customer access to desired products and services in your industry.

Expose your brand to thousands of high-quality customers. Enjoy free clicks and reduce the expense of paying for impressions or ppc. In essence, Webmaster Page (http://iMerchant.com/webmaster.cgi) spends money to promote your site. iMerchant allocates resources to acquire affiliates on your behalf.