PDA

View Full Version : MP3 players? iPods? etc.

Eunoia
12-10-2010, 11:37 AM
(I assume this is the right place for this, but if not or if a similar thread has already been started, feel free to delete/move this thread mods)

Okay, so I don't actually have a portable music player - like an mp3 or an ipod etc. and I've finally thought to myself that I should really get one. It never really bothered me much because it wasn't that necessary and I'm on my laptop a lot so there wasn't much need. But now I'm really wanting one for bus journeys to uni, when I go for walks and so on. It'd make sense for me to get an iPod because I'm on a Macbook, but I don't want to just instantly get one solely on that reason. So, I was wondering what your portable music devices were? Do you have an mp3 player, and if so, what brand? Are iPods the way to go? Or is the right mobile phone sufficient enough?

magiclight
07-11-2010, 08:33 PM
HI
You should have a look at our latest product just launched in the UK, it is a great little device which is a built in MP3 player and high quality speaker. Have a look at www.magiclight.co.uk/podio.html (http://www.magiclight.co.uk/podio.html)
It is a great alternative to conventional iPod docking stations and can be used anywhere without the need to be plugged into mains power. Charging via USB, the battery lasts up to 20 hours and is the perfect accessory for the beach, camping, cycling, running, walking, at home, in the office, practically anywhere!!
Any questions, get back to us
Magiclight

Chrimus
03-12-2010, 01:06 PM
I'd recommend ipods. Even though i'm not a big fan of Apples other creations i've always loved my ipod. I'm on my second one, broke the first one after a couple of years. They're great! Really compact and can store a hell of a lot of music!

mr_share
19-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Can me help you ?
MP3 & Multimedia (http://phones.68share.com/mp3-multimedia/)

levoto
11-10-2011, 09:39 AM
I would recommend you to have I pod because its worth to have I Pod instead of Mp3.I own a I pod too.

Roo Stercogburn
18-10-2011, 09:20 PM
I've had iPods and an iPhone in the past. I found the Sony S754 has better sound quality and the earphones that come with it are much better (as well as having built in noise cancelling). It just doesn't have lots of gadgety features but then I wanted a decent MP3 player and didn't care about reading mindless dribble from Twitter on it. Places like PC Advisor have lots of reviews and The Register has some earphone reviews but really a quick google and you're off and running :)

Jen-OK
22-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Ipod