PDA

View Full Version : THE REAL MC KAMIKAZE

the_MCKamikaze
29-09-2002, 01:04 PM
KAMA-KAZE. YOU ARE DEAD. IF EVA FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE I SWEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. IM THE ORIGINAL AND YOU ARE THE FAKE. YOU ARE A LITTLE NUFFIN. TRYING TO TAKE WOT IVE EARNT. IF YOU EVA TAX MY LYRICS THEN YOUR BUSTED. I HAVE ALL MY STUFF COPYRIGHTED FROM LITTLE MUGS LIKE YOU. out to anyone on the forum who thought they was talkin to me. This little mug almost got me in deep $$$$ wiv a few people. YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME 2day OR I SWEAR ON MY MUMS LIFE I WILL FIND YOU.

MC Makka
29-09-2002, 01:12 PM
look THE_MCKamikaze - why the hell would people think they were talkin to u - from what i have herd bout u - u got banned from this forum when u were MCKamikaze - and i dont fink people missed u - coz u are a big headed twat - who made up sum lyrics about sum forum members (lol-what was the point) - u got all vexed coz everyone gave u there opinion about ur dry song that ur made - or sumting - n u did not like it - y would i tax ur lyrics - i int never herd ya b4 ya d!ck-head - did i take ur name - errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr no - i didn't so fu<k of u child'ish prat - am i gonna change my name - errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no i don't fink so

DJ FRAMPSTER
30-09-2002, 12:15 AM
this is where the beef forum is needed :D

*Emma*
30-09-2002, 12:19 AM
You know this Framp ! ha ha ha !!

Blakey
30-09-2002, 01:52 AM
why the hell is it in the gallery?!

Dubzi
06-10-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Blakey
why the hell is it in the gallery?!

Because from the look of his basic grammar and spelling he didnt know where to post it as he probaly cannot read properly so just gave a aimless click :)

Safe Blad dem is sick ill blad isit? - borrrrrrrrring i wish people would speak properly if not that @ least type properly so everyone can understand there senseless jibber jabber.

Alex
06-10-2002, 10:01 PM
I have no idea why you put this here